Fender Bender
3607 posts

Re: Xbox One Fanboys....

Apr 18, 2014

But DirectX12 and Cloud computing guys.

Besides, The Xbox One is a fine piece of hardware, its not horrible or anything. In fact I am willing to be it will be outselling the PS4 in 4 1/2 years if the Xbox brand doesn't go **bleep** over tea-kettle. 

Message 11 of 47 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9912 posts

Apr 18, 2014
Nobody is ragging on Xbone. I'll probably get one for KI when the price drops considerably. (And when they actually finish KI. 8 characters in 2014 is not a full fighting game MS.)

Only bad thing is the meta will have evolved so much I'll be so behind. But if I can scrap fools with Sabrewulf it's worth it.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 12 of 47 (137 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

Apr 18, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
@Juan1992

You forgot Ryse but that's understandable, it's very forgettable.

Usually I don't indulge in these fanboy discussions. But even if Xbone did have more exclusives, I hardly see how that matters. PS4 is still outselling Xbone by 2 million consoles.

The numbers speak for themselves.

It's actually more than that Smiley Very Happy 

The 5 mil MS reported is only shipped to stores while Sony's 7 mil was sold to consumers. I'd imagine there are a lot of Xbones on the shelf......

Message 13 of 47 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Apr 18, 2014

Sorry but I disapprove of this thread and all the console bashing threads.. Why not just act your age and just be a gamer ? I like the playstation 4 and the xbox one.. Their is no point of flame wars.. Sony and Microsoft are good sports about it and they both congradulated each other on their success.. This post is bad for business honestly..

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 14 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3317 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

But I see many Xbox One fans trying to argue that Xbox has more exclusives (which I believe is a lie) and still is great....Can somebody tell my why those fanboys act so excessively dumb?

Xbox fanboys, just like PlayStation, Nintendo, and PC fanboys, will say anything to try and convince everyone that their favorite platform is the best. They ignore all of the negative aspects and only talk about the positives of the Xbox One. That's just how fanboys work, sadly.

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 15 of 47 (122 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Apr 18, 2014
They may argue they have more exclusives however they settled for three years of nothing but Halo Gears Forza in order to achieve this. Most of their exclusives are also third party coming from developers and or publishers who took a gamble on Microsofts payoffs thinking the Xbox One was going to destroy the PS4 in sales.

Microsofts money won't work anymore though because the only way to buy third party exclusives would be to offer more money then the companies could possibly make off of the PS4. The only way to do this would be to take a significant loss on every third party game they would want to make exclusive since their money is competing with the sales leader.

People who use this "more exclusives" arguement are extremely short sighted. Sony has never had a lot of games during the early cycle but for three generations in a row, they have had the superior library. Sony had like 10 retail exclusives last year for the 7th gen including a game that made GOTY almost everywhere. When is the last time an Xbox exclusive received a GOTY?

Not including Wii clones, Microsoft had 1 exclusive 360 game last year which was a Gears spinoff that Epic Games wanted nothing and had nothing to do with. And because Epic is done with Gears, they have now had to burn their top new studio, Black Tusk on taking over the franchise.
Message 16 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Apr 18, 2014
@ChangeDaBullets

The only reason Microsoft congratulated anybody is because they were in no position to do otherwise. They already looked like complete douchers at the time and the congrats was nothing but PR damage control to look like the good guy.

Microsoft certainly had no problem what so ever trashing Sony up and down when the PS3 launched, going as far as to promote the Wii in order to talk people out of buying Playstation consoles.
Message 17 of 47 (111 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Sorry but I disapprove of this thread and all the console bashing threads.. Why not just act your age and just be a gamer ? I like the playstation 4 and the xbox one.. Their is no point of flame wars.. Sony and Microsoft are good sports about it and they both congradulated each other on their success.. This post is bad for business honestly..

You have to admit that the XBone is solid B+ player. There's no shame in being a B+ player. It's just that the PS4 is an A + player and is the face of the WWE videogame industry. The Authority says Xbone as leader is bad for business. 

Message 18 of 47 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Apr 18, 2014
I have an Xbox One and love it, I buy consoles based on where the games are that I want to play though too. PS4 just hasn't had anything for me yet.
I don't see why the discussion of which is better even comes up, I like my PS3 more than both still. More games=more fun for me.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 19 of 47 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Apr 18, 2014
@ChangeDaBullets: Woah dude, this is not a bashing thread, first off. Second, I am acting my age so don't tell me how to act....If u haven't notice, I dispise fanboys and their way of thinking...The top 3 fanboys that I dispise is Sonic fanboys, PC fanboys, and Xbox fanboys. I'm just asking why are they acting like they're winning when it shows they are not. Trust me, I would like the Xbox one if it wasn't ruined by those specs that were brought up that most don't care for...If you don't like it, well you don't have to be here...But I will ask this question. I'm not hurting anybody. I'm not hurting Sony, Microsoft, or any other company. I'm just asking a question.
 photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 20 of 47 (96 Views)
0 Likes