Wastelander
963 posts

Re: Xbox Live Down - 3/27/07

Mar 23, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

yankeessuck wrote:

P1STONS wrote:
omg another reason why paying for online is so worth it!

xbox live is so over rated... its close to impossible to play ranked matces with your friends,play clan wars, host rooms.etc.

socom was never down and had 100x beter features and that was last gen

I saw this post coming a mile away

by they way I'm pretty sure they do maintenance all the time on socom.

xbox ads promote playing online with your friends....

it never f****** works dude, i try every day to play GRAW 2 or GOW with friends, some error comes up 9/10 times. On socom you know the name of the room and its therem you dont have to refresh, u just go to the game and play

If you get host errors and connection errors thats not Live, thats your own **bleep**ty connection...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20647 posts

Mar 23, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

yankeessuck wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

xbox live is so over rated... its close to impossible to play ranked matces with your friends,play clan wars, host rooms.etc.

it never f****** works dude, i try every day to play GRAW 2 or GOW with friends, some error comes up 9/10 times. On socom you know the name of the room and its therem you dont have to refresh, u just go to the game and play

Must be your connection then.  In the 6 months I have had my 360, I have never had trouble once when I hit the join game button in my friend list.
Message 22 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5919 posts

Mar 23, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

Are you kidding me? Socom was down every week for maintence was it not? I remember the Socom 2 days where there would be a global server crash and everyone would be booted. That happened about once a month.

XBOX Live is worth the $50. But seeing as you critize it so much, I'm going to go out on a limb and and say you never experienced it.

*tisk tisk* P1STONS.  You are showing your true fanboyish ignorance.

look at my sig pal

you must have gone out on a limb and your eyes if your that blind
I got a 360  in november to play with my friends and none of the games has as good fetures to compare to socom
ranking system might be  a little better but thats it- stats suck, finding games with your friends in it takes a half hour
EXAMPLE
"private chat request from friend"
"hey lets play a player match since its easier to play with each other"
" no man, people quit cuz it doesnt affect rank"

"Hey i made a room, filter out this map, make this round time, and number of rounds, make it on execution,
friendly fire...etc"
By the time i make the game settings and look for the game (after refreshing 5 times) "ooo sorry dude its full but i cant quit or my rank will drop 10,000 c ya..."

-socom way-
Go to clan roster:
Player:   Room:
Blizz.     US EAST 12: small maps

so i go to us east 12 and look for the name of the room he is in and join

theress a simple example of it. Look at my gamer card ive played gow, vegas, graw 2, and a few sports games, they are really hard to find games with friends, he whole reason i bought a 360 in the first place

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Mar 23, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

Are you kidding me? Socom was down every week for maintence was it not? I remember the Socom 2 days where there would be a global server crash and everyone would be booted. That happened about once a month.

XBOX Live is worth the $50. But seeing as you critize it so much, I'm going to go out on a limb and and say you never experienced it.

look at my sig pal

I got a 360  in november to play with my friends and none of the games has as good fetures to compare to socom
ranking system might be  a little better but thats it- stats suck, finding games with your friends in it takes a half hour
EXAMPLE

"Hey i made a room, filter out this map, make this round time, and number of rounds, make it on execution,
friendly fire...etc"
By the time i make the game settings and look for the game (after refreshing 5 times) "ooo sorry dude its full but i cant quit or my rank will drop 10,000 c ya..."

-socom way-
Go to clan roster:

theress a simple example of it. Look at my gamer card ive played gow, vegas, graw 2, and a few sports games, they are really hard to find games with friends, he whole reason i bought a 360 in the first place

That really sucks you cant play with friends.  I have had Xbox Live since beta and always join my personal friends no problem, or anyone on my friends list for that matter.

Are you NAT settings on "Open" for your router?
Message 24 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Mar 23, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

look at my sig pal

EXAMPLE

friendly fire...etc"

-socom way-
Go to clan roster:

You DO know there ARE such things as private slots and game invites, don't you?
Message 25 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Mar 23, 2007

OPTIONstreamZ wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

look at my sig pal

EXAMPLE

friendly fire...etc"

-socom way-
Go to clan roster:

You DO know there ARE such things as private slots and game invites, don't you?

You dont understand, there really is a problem with people not being able to join a friends game.  I have seen it first hand with other friends of mine.  Its definately the settings on his router, or something to do with his configuration.

How about you stop flaming this man and offer some help?
Message 26 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20647 posts

Mar 23, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

Player matches count against your rank on the game.  They don't just not count at all like Socom 2 respawn.  They just don't count against your rank on what you are ranked in the country.  They add on to your stats though.
Message 27 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Mar 23, 2007
Yeah, ok, I'll stop... Ok P1STONS: test your network connection in the last blade on the dashboard...come back and post what it says under the last category, NAT...if it says moderate or strict, post up what router you are using...
Message 28 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12666 posts

Mar 23, 2007

P1STONS wrote:

yankeessuck wrote:

P1STONS wrote:

I didnt know it never works. sure I've had it for 4 years but I guess I'm crazy. thanks for filling me in.

funny because when I want to join a friends game I just use my friends list and I'm in. crazy I know.
Message 29 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4294 posts

Mar 23, 2007

PS2master4444 wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:

PS2master4444 wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:

PS2master4444 wrote:

FlyersPh9 wrote:
In other words...

3/27/07 - Official Spam the tar out of PSU

Why?  I haven't played 360 in a couple weeks and I haven't spammed one bit?  You are the one who is spamming with all of your PS3 fanboy remarks.

Are you the only 360 player?

What was the point in asking that? 

You said you haven't spammed one bit but there are way more 360 players. How do you know they won't spam? Just because you don't doesn't mean they won't.

Maybe thye will, I don't know.  I never said they wouldn't. 

You never said you will.... I don't see this going anywhere so lets just carry on with our lifes.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 30 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes