MVP Support
6003 posts

Re: Xbone Community Fails Again xD

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

Thought I'd put this here since it kinda is appropriate to the subject matter.

Here is exactly why I won't get the Xbox One. Fanboyism out the window, as a past 360 owner,

I just don't trust the company. I find it funny that people will buy both without batting an eye over how they literally spat in everyone's face after the reveal. Spat in our military members faces, didn't care if you didn't have an internet connection and suggested a 360, downright awful PR and treaing the press like idiots. Didn't show one care in the world about the people who built up the company, us 360 owners. On top of the already 180 bone headed policies and high price tag... I just don't have faith in that company anymore in the gaming division. I'll happily support a company that is courting devs, wants gamers, and gives value with the system. This video is a bleeped but holy crap... Is it real... Raw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrjXNZf32GQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Message 41 of 44 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13098 posts

Jul 17, 2013
You guys seen it. Mod just gave us the green light to yell at someone through pm....heheh
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 42 of 44 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6943 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

da1writer wrote:

Well,the Xbox community got what they wanted, just read below. Microsoft will reinstate DRM policIes.

http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsoft-responds-xbox-one-petition-hints-return-removed-features

The irony, news sites say it was because of PlayStation owners.

http://bgr.com/2013/07/11/xbox-one-petition-sharing-feature/

News sites want to put the blame on PlayStation, its easier that way to them DX

No fan of playstion had anything todo with it.. i talked to everyone there is talk too and none of  the  psn legionaire  group  is responsible for it.uk ,canada, or japans, brazil. . It didnt come from  playstation..

We dont do stuff like that ... defeats the purpose of helping sony..     My  uk freinds say  xbox execs made the  petetion and  just to  reverse the policy  becuase they spend  over 50-100 million into  drm for the system and severs and all that  stuff. Taking it off cost them  alot of  money.   This is a silent switch.

If we was asked for it back it actaully save them money and make them money.. which is stupid.. no ps  fan of  any groups are that dumb to do that.  They did this them selves and made  up some  hyperbole propaganda that playstation  fans made a petetion.. which is  wash!!...

if that is case why didnt we ask  for it for own  brand?? I came out and others came out around the world to  these forums and ask /said firmly keep that drm trash away fom  sony brand for gaming!!

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 43 of 44 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Jul 17, 2013

hal_9000_revisited_1_36472_8100_image_12577.png

Hello Dave

I noticed that your cigarette smoke is thicker than usual.

I have informed the NSA.

Meanwhile, would you like to surf dashboard advertisments?

Message 44 of 44 (60 Views)
0 Likes