Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Re: Xbone Community Fails Again xD

Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Lol plenty of people join the army because of great reasons, on the same hand plenty don't give a **bleep**, some have broken the law so badly, they can only find a job with the army. they accept pretty much everyone now. And call me a brat to my face, i don't think you would. However I have even told this to people in real life who were IN the army and they didn't give a **bleep**, they understood it was not personal and it was true, these people aren't gods gift to the world, i could think of 1000 positions that would be just as dangerous and courageous and people don't give a **bleep**.

I've worked for everything I have, everything i will have. Gaming is simply a hobby that I have recently picked up yet again to distract me from certain obstacles in my life. I would guess that I have seen more then you, lived more then you, i have even frequented many different countries so i can respect the entire world for what it is not just our USA red white and blue, get over yourself.. next time you want to make a personal attack do it to my face, otherwise just understand these are my opinions, you won't make me suddenly feel apathy by calling me names, you moron.

@ x8x-HYDRO-x8x

Your spoiled little views of life are laughable. Believe me cupcake, I would do/say whatever I wanted "to your face".  

Does it really matter the reason they join? They still keep you safe all the same. These are the same people you would be crying to if your city got attacked. So as I said, show a little respect.

Message 21 of 44 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6100 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Should I tell him that the military is a big market for the xbox so losing them would hurt microsoft in a bad way?

Also: patriotic agreement that insulting soldiers is just wrong.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 22 of 44 (136 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6208 posts

Jul 10, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Yay, more anti MS threads on a Sony dedicated forum. You guys really need to obsess less about videogame companies who don't give a **bleep** about you and start doing something less...stressing? For your own good~.

Juan, you are so right, we don't need threads like these, so I reported it along with a user. Hopefully it gets deleted or locked so this thread can get buried. Hopefully someone is banned as well...

Message 23 of 44 (125 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I have family members who have gone for 8+ years each, been shot and dug the burning bullet right out of his arm, and much worse.. If you take it personal it's your own problem dude, oh and who ever said anything about sleeping easily. You have to remember that there are many other options for them without the xbox, they wouldn't be stranded without an xbox one.. that is ridiculous.

You become offended because you can personally relate and because you are a sony fanboy.. there are 1000 other positions in this world ( as i said before ) where i would say those should be the equivalent but no one gives a real **bleep**.
I never asked you to be nice to me by the way
@ da1writer

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 24 of 44 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

The difference between me and you is I wouldn't say anything.

And this isn't my city, this entire world is mine.

x8x-HYDRO-x8x wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

Lol plenty of people join the army because of great reasons, on the same hand plenty don't give a **bleep**, some have broken the law so badly, they can only find a job with the army. they accept pretty much everyone now. And call me a brat to my face, i don't think you would. However I have even told this to people in real life who were IN the army and they didn't give a **bleep**, they understood it was not personal and it was true, these people aren't gods gift to the world, i could think of 1000 positions that would be just as dangerous and courageous and people don't give a **bleep**.

I've worked for everything I have, everything i will have. Gaming is simply a hobby that I have recently picked up yet again to distract me from certain obstacles in my life. I would guess that I have seen more then you, lived more then you, i have even frequented many different countries so i can respect the entire world for what it is not just our USA red white and blue, get over yourself.. next time you want to make a personal attack do it to my face, otherwise just understand these are my opinions, you won't make me suddenly feel apathy by calling me names, you moron.

@ x8x-HYDRO-x8x

Your spoiled little views of life are laughable. Believe me cupcake, I would do/say whatever I wanted "to your face".  

Does it really matter the reason they join? They still keep you safe all the same. These are the same people you would be crying to if your city got attacked. So as I said, show a little respect.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 25 of 44 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
I don't even think I see the borders anymore.

Message 26 of 44 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

@ x8x-HYDRO-x8x

So I guess it would be ok then if everyone in our military just up and quit and there wouldn't be anyone to protect us. Sure, lets have Iraq or Iran just shoot a nuke at us, or bomb us, or come over and invade us. Yeah, that would be an enjoyable experience. I'm sure you could still play your games and keep your life going the way it is now once another country attacks and invades us, yeah right. Or how about North Korea, or China. If it wasn't for those men and women over there, we wouldn't have the freedoms we have now, and you wouldn't be living that enjoyable life you are living now. Regardless of your opinions, you shouldnt take these men and women for granted. You must think the whole world is our ally and that no one would attack us. Open your eyes. I for one am glad we have people risking their lives to protect us and give me the opportunities to go to college, work, play games, be able to start a family, etc.

Message 27 of 44 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

This country is as alien and as comforting to me as any other, they are all alike but just in different ways ( think about it. ) They are all a home. All a business.

Message 28 of 44 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 10, 2013

I was going to stay out of this one, but, you had to go and bring up the servicemembers.

For now, I will leave the honor and respect out of this.  Simple numbers, as have been stated, are a huge part of the market for any video game console, and I assure you, military people play the heck out of some video games.

That said, these threads need to end.  It's embarrassing. Let's show some self-respect here, please.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 29 of 44 (76 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

This country is as alien and as comforting to me as any other, they are all alike but just in different ways ( think about it. ) They are all a home. All a business.

So your saying Iraq or Syria has as much freedom as we do????!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Message 30 of 44 (74 Views)
0 Likes