Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Xbone Community Fails Again xD

Jul 10, 2013
the policies aren't bad, don't you play steam? You are blinded by your sony koolaid, maybe it got in your eyes.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 11 of 44 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013
It would have resulted in a futuristic feel with decreased game prices... are you dumb or something?

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 12 of 44 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5042 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Message 13 of 44 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 10, 2013

First of all the army isn't full of the most respectable people and plenty are there by for reasons that that aren't really " oh i can't wait to die for my country " a lot do it for money, or to shoot at **bleep**, or cuz they can't go to college, i don't feel for them, if i joined ( and i almost did but i decided to use my brain ) I wouldn't expect people to give more a **bleep** about me then some random guy down the road, when they aren't being watched by uncle sam im sure you would have less respect for them.. i have had family in the military and i am not speaking for all of them, but frankly i don't give a **bleep**, they can relax with the ps4 or with a soda or a beer, i don't think their world would end

x8x-HYDRO-x8x wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
I honestly wish they did not listen to the cry babies... I always have internet, and if you are in the army go train instead of play video games, idc if people couldn't enjoy the xbox one, i know i could. I don't know how people can be so stupid. It wasn't a bad thing at all

WOW! So the people that defend your country shouldn't be able to relax and play some games after their stressful day? Grow up.

Message 14 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Will you please just get off the forums Thanks!
Message 15 of 44 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

First of all the army isn't full of the most respectable people and plenty are there by for reasons that that aren't really " oh i can't wait to die for my country " a lot do it for money, or to shoot at **bleep**, or cuz they can't go to college, i don't feel for them, if i joined ( and i almost did but i decided to use my brain ) I wouldn't expect people to give more a **bleep** about me then some random guy down the road, when they aren't being watched by uncle sam im sure you would have less respect for them.. i have had family in the military and i am not speaking for all of them, but frankly i don't give a **bleep**, they can relax with the ps4 or with a soda or a beer, i don't think their world would end

x8x-HYDRO-x8x wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:
I honestly wish they did not listen to the cry babies... I always have internet, and if you are in the army go train instead of play video games, idc if people couldn't enjoy the xbox one, i know i could. I don't know how people can be so stupid. It wasn't a bad thing at all

WOW! So the people that defend your country shouldn't be able to relax and play some games after their stressful day? Grow up.

You sir, are a spoiled brat. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't be able to sit on your **bleep** and play games all day. Show some respect. Those guys are heroes and deserve to be treated like so.

Message 16 of 44 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013
You_Silly_Humans wrote:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see this line of text upsetting ppl in the near future -_-

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 17 of 44 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Lol plenty of people join the army because of great reasons, on the same hand plenty don't give a **bleep**, some have broken the law so badly, they can only find a job with the army. they accept pretty much everyone now. And call me a brat to my face, i don't think you would. However I have even told this to people in real life who were IN the army and they didn't give a **bleep**, they understood it was not personal and it was true, these people aren't gods gift to the world, i could think of 1000 positions that would be just as dangerous and courageous and people don't give a **bleep**.

I've worked for everything I have, everything i will have. Gaming is simply a hobby that I have recently picked up yet again to distract me from certain obstacles in my life. I would guess that I have seen more then you, lived more then you, i have even frequented many different countries so i can respect the entire world for what it is not just our USA red white and blue, get over yourself.. next time you want to make a personal attack do it to my face, otherwise just understand these are my opinions, you won't make me suddenly feel apathy by calling me names, you moron.

@ x8x-HYDRO-x8x

Message 18 of 44 (129 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6211 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

x8x-HYDRO-x8x wrote:

You_Silly_Humans wrote:

You know, I've been trying to be funny or polite to you despite knowing good and well you are an Xbox fanboy on this forum but this is really low for anyone to say.

Reason:

I'm a prior military member, SrA of the USAF. I deployed 3 times to Iraq which I had no choice over, a year tour each. Internet is not always accessible, especially when you have to head to different towns or camps at the way side on certain cities. Some places internet is sanctioned to a computer area provided by the military, so gaming online is not always as easily accessible as you'd think. Reinstating those crappy policies would not have help us military members bring our sanity time, if we had no internet you might as well call the Xbox One the Xbox brick.

You sir have lost my respect here, disrespecting people who fight for your freedom, die for your freedom to bad mouth them on this forum is something you take for granted.  You sleep easy at night huh when our military members live everyday over there hoping they get another day to live, see their family, see their only child. You sure are a disgrace. Get off these forums, you Xbox fanboy.

Message 19 of 44 (119 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Yay, more anti MS threads on a Sony dedicated forum. You guys really need to obsess less about videogame companies who don't give a **bleep** about you and start doing something less...stressing? For your own good~.
Message 20 of 44 (108 Views)