Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006
Your pretty much screwed man...All you really can do is mess around with it. Plug everything out and squeeze it a little bit and then restart it...see what happens...Tell us what happens
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 11 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 16, 2006

RedDragoon wrote:
 Mine gets that sometimes too.

This works great for it. It works each time I get the ring.

ZOMG amazing stuff!!!!

Squeezing your 360 actually work for you??
Message 12 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Dec 16, 2006
ugh man ill try anything but i presonally think microsoft should back me up on this...i hardly have played it that much, treated it well, never did anything i wasnt supposed to and when i was squeezing it like i dunno i heard a little jingle like something came undone or was loose.....if someone can tell me if they all do this please tell me
No Current Sig.
Message 13 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Dec 16, 2006

brooks2392 wrote:
ugh man ill try anything but i presonally think microsoft should back me up on this...i hardly have played it that much, treated it well, never did anything i wasnt supposed to and when i was squeezing it like i dunno i heard a little jingle like something came undone or was loose.....if someone can tell me if they all do this please tell me

Mine doesn't make any noise...And if something was just unplugged, then not all 3 red lights of doom would have came on
YEH DIG?!
Message 14 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 16, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:
 Mine gets that sometimes too.

This works great for it. It works each time I get the ring.

ZOMG amazing stuff!!!!

Squeezing your 360 actually work for you??

Yep it works for me.
Chuf it out.
Message 15 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Dec 16, 2006

nyzballa12 wrote:

brooks2392 wrote:

Mine doesn't make any noise...And if something was just unplugged, then not all 3 red lights of doom would have came on

I mean inside the system and thats why i think all 3 red ligthts  are coming on something inside the system is loose or something :/
No Current Sig.
Message 16 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Dec 16, 2006

brooks2392 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

brooks2392 wrote:

I mean inside the system and thats why i think all 3 red ligthts  are coming on something inside the system is loose or something :/

I dunno...what do you plan to do with it now?
YEH DIG?!
Message 17 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Dec 16, 2006

nyzballa12 wrote:

brooks2392 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

brooks2392 wrote:

EH, imma let it sit for a few more hours..... try once in a while and then wait 1-2 days prolly call Microsft see if i can sweet talk em
No Current Sig.
Message 18 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Dec 16, 2006

brooks2392 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

brooks2392 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

brooks2392 wrote:

EH, imma let it sit for a few more hours..... try once in a while and then wait 1-2 days prolly call Microsft see if i can sweet talk em

Get at me when you call microsoft...I need to know what happens to know if I should go get warranty or not
YEH DIG?!
Message 19 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Dec 16, 2006
lol iight just tried turning it on didnt work....but imma unplug everything out of the outless...already unplugged the crap on the 360 and try it like upstairs? lol now im gettin desperate

No Current Sig.
Message 20 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes