Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2005
Offline
8407 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006
Nd it didnt work...guess it;s time to call microsoft...what should i say?lol
 
No Current Sig.
Message 21 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/01/2006
Offline
791 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006
Raise 360 off ground. Use 2 books or something so the bottom vents. Same with the battery
 
A TRUE HERO STANDS IN THE SHADOWS IN A TIME OF NEED, ONLY STEPPING IN TO HELP IF THE PEOPLE ARE IN ACUALL DANGER, WHICHS HELPS THE PEOPLE EVOLVE AND DISCOVER WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND BECOME HEROS THEMSELVES, BUT ONCE EVERYONES A HERO WHO DO WE TURN TO?
Message 22 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20647 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006


Stones2k6 wrote:
call MS and you'll probably ship it there for a REFURBISHED one...
 
or take it back to the store


fixed
Message 23 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006


brooks2392 wrote:
Nd it didnt work...guess it;s time to call microsoft...what should i say?lol
 


Tell them that this morning you tried starting up your 360 because you just got XBL. It asked you if you wanted to update it and you said okay. It updated then restarted. All of a sudden, the dashboard froze and it turned green. You tried restarted and it kept on freezing on the start up screen.

That may work because the Fall update harmed some people's 360s
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 24 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2005
Offline
8407 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


brooks2392 wrote:
Nd it didnt work...guess it;s time to call microsoft...what should i say?lol
 


Tell them that this morning you tried starting up your 360 because you just got XBL. It asked you if you wanted to update it and you said okay. It updated then restarted. All of a sudden, the dashboard froze and it turned green. You tried restarted and it kept on freezing on the start up screen.

That may work because the Fall update harmed some people's 360s


Hmm Well I just called Ill give you the rundown... Even if i think I did that I would still havce to pay since I had no warrent :/ but i might just do dat! and call again lol well.....
 
-I just said my info adress,name, phone # and so on then just like the cerial # on my xbox....
(NOTE:I dont know if its all the people but the woman was EXTREAMLLY hard to understand... so it made it like 3x harder)
-Well She told me it would cost $70   Well who knows if shes right but I couldnt get transfered becuase I cant pay for it yet cuz imma use my parents credit card) I got $50 now so ill be good and she said 14 days (WITIN) 14 days it would be done repaired i dunno sounds sweet so imma call back later.... ill post back what happens then

 
No Current Sig.
Message 25 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006


brooks2392 wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


brooks2392 wrote:
Nd it didnt work...guess it;s time to call microsoft...what should i say?lol
 


Tell them that this morning you tried starting up your 360 because you just got XBL. It asked you if you wanted to update it and you said okay. It updated then restarted. All of a sudden, the dashboard froze and it turned green. You tried restarted and it kept on freezing on the start up screen.

That may work because the Fall update harmed some people's 360s


Hmm Well I just called Ill give you the rundown... Even if i think I did that I would still havce to pay since I had no warrent :/ but i might just do dat! and call again lol well.....
 
-I just said my info adress,name, phone # and so on then just like the cerial # on my xbox....
(NOTE:I dont know if its all the people but the woman was EXTREAMLLY hard to understand... so it made it like 3x harder)
-Well She told me it would cost $70   Well who knows if shes right but I couldnt get transfered becuase I cant pay for it yet cuz imma use my parents credit card) I got $50 now so ill be good and she said 14 days (WITIN) 14 days it would be done repaired i dunno sounds sweet so imma call back later.... ill post back what happens then

 


Good Luck
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 26 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2005
Offline
8407 posts
 

Re: XBOX 360 HELP!

Dec 16, 2006
lol thanks it would be sweet if its only $70 and take 14 days to ship that would be hella nice!!
No Current Sig.
Message 27 of 27 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes