Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Re: X360 Elite..

Mar 31, 2007

Primo101 wrote:
What about PS with it's slim PS2?

That is a completely different story. The slim is simply a minor improvement with no new benefits.

The Elite on the other hands would make Premium owners feel inferior and Core owners further more inferior. Completely different situation, and also, Elite came out so early that its almost a desperate attempt to compete even more with PS3. I think its a poor decision on Microsoft's part... like 1up's article says "all Sony customers are 'Elite'".
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5734 posts

Re: X360 Elite..

Mar 31, 2007

newfoundError wrote:

Primo101 wrote:
What about PS with it's slim PS2?

That is a completely different story. The slim is simply a minor improvement with no new benefits.

The Elite on the other hands would make Premium owners feel inferior and Core owners further more inferior. Completely different situation, and also, Elite came out so early that its almost a desperate attempt to compete even more with PS3. I think its a poor decision on Microsoft's part... like 1up's article says "all Sony customers are 'Elite'".

it doesnt make me feel inferior....

and this gives customers more options, something playstation did not by jamming a new disc format down the throat of anyone who wanted a ps3.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes