Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Wrecking Ball

Sep 11, 2013

phreshkid21 wrote:

Song doesn't really match the video. But the song wasn't bad tho. Shes seems to really be going through a sexual phase. Hopefully she could tone it down a llittle 4 the younger girls that look up 2 her

Actually it speaks to how great sex doesn't equate to having a great relationship. The person was "wrecking" her sexual (good) and wrecking her because she was too aggressive and should have made it more about their love. 

That's just my take. He wasn't interested because she was just too fast and that's all he saw in her was sex. 

BOOM! Smiley LOL

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Message 11 of 21 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Sep 11, 2013

motell6 wrote:

let her live i say

madonna paved the way when she was doing what was deemed disgusting and whorish to do in the 80s...we had enough time to figure out how far this would go

I said more or less the same thing on YouTube. But she could have toned it down and made it more creative and classy. 

Message 12 of 21 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Sep 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

It just shows the complete circle of the downfall of Miley Cyrus. How people see her as a role model I will never know. David Beckham's more of a role model than that trollope.

Its the same pattern the producers always put young femal talent through.   I've seen it a dozen times in my life now.

If you're implying that she was put up to this, I heard it was mostly her idea. It's what I heard. 

Message 13 of 21 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9943 posts

Sep 11, 2013
From Hannah Montana to twerking Robin Thicke. It is quite the turn around. She is wrecking her image and losing whatever fans she had. It's sad to see her go down "that" road.

Why can't young starlets not ruin their careers?
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 14 of 21 (85 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

What're your thoughts on the song and/or the video?

I love the song, it's catchy.

The video is okay though, it's 100% times better than We Can't Stop's. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 21 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

The only reason anyone cares, is because she used to be a childrens TV show star and rollmodel I suppose for those kids with absolutely nothing else going in their life.

It's the Disney circle of life. Recruit an innocent girl, make them a mediocre singer, apply a s|ut-stone, watch them evolve into a walking STD, and fade into obscurity, only to make headlines everytime they do something stupid or illegal.

Exhibit A: Brittany spears.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 21 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Sep 11, 2013

I listened to We Can't Stop and I thought the song was catchy (this was before the music video was out). When I saw the music video, I was traumatized at how painful the video was. I can't really say my childhood was ruined since I was never into Miley Cyrus in the first place. I'm sure it would hit me harder if I was a fan of her.

Message 17 of 21 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55490 posts

Sep 11, 2013

SinDaFella wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

It just shows the complete circle of the downfall of Miley Cyrus. How people see her as a role model I will never know. David Beckham's more of a role model than that trollope.

Its the same pattern the producers always put young femal talent through.   I've seen it a dozen times in my life now.

If you're implying that she was put up to this, I heard it was mostly her idea. It's what I heard. 

I'm not implying, I'm stating.  This is the pattern the producers encourage for maximum sales and exposure of young female talent.   I'm only basing this off of observation of other young female stars over the last 20 years, especially the ones from Disney.

Message 18 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Subion wrote:

Honestly the video was a bit ridiculous as usual wasnt suprised however the song suprised me it actually wasnt that bad and when she sung soft her voice is pretty dang good IMHO if only she would just cool it down a bit with the whole im trying to show off my goods to the world bit she wouldnt be that bad

What "goods"? She has "goods"? You mean that flat chest and no butt? I know big chests and butts aren't everything, but small chests and no butts are nothing to brag about or flaunt...

Message 19 of 21 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 11, 2013

When Miley Cyrus is naked and licks a hammer it’s “art” and “music” but when I do it, I’m “wasted” and “have to leave Home Depot”

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 20 of 21 (35 Views)