Highlighted
Nov 28 2006
By: CoreyH~ Treasure Hunter 5275 posts

Wow people are really really stupid these days.

11 replies 4 views Edited Nov 28, 2006
Dont worry this isnt a spoiled post. but it is a post about stupidity. this is THE worst thing i have ever heard in my life. its so funny.

My dad is a truck driver and he always stops at dunken donuts everynight for coffee. well he went there and some lady was buying coffee. so she got it and checked to see if it was made right. it wasnt. The lady pulled out her cell phone and told the worker to call her boyfriend and apologize for making his coffee wrong! LOL!!! is that not the dumbest thing you ever heard?  hahaha 

Message 1 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Re: Wow people are really really stupid these days.

Nov 28, 2006

CoreyH wrote:
Dont worry this isnt a spoiled post. but it is a post about stupidity. this is THE worst thing i have ever heard in my life. its so funny.

My dad is a truck driver and he always stops at dunken donuts everynight for coffee. well he went there and some lady was buying coffee. so she got it and checked to see if it was made right. it wasnt. The lady pulled out her cell phone and told the worker to call her boyfriend and apologize for making his coffee wrong! LOL!!! is that not the dumbest thing you ever heard?  hahaha 

Next time you have a thought....just let it go....

Message 2 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1175 posts

Nov 28, 2006
ah.....................................okay......................worked got PUNK'D
Message 3 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Nov 28, 2006
lmao.
funny but not really that funny.
was the lady blond?
Message 4 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Nov 28, 2006
omg that IS stupid...I'd be annoyed if i was the worker
Message 5 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24213 posts

Nov 28, 2006

CNNboy wrote:

CoreyH wrote:

ron white is not funny
Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Nov 28, 2006
lol no she wasnt blone my dad said she was a african american ( not being racist dont even start on me with that crap) but ya i couldnt beleive it. hahaha

Message 7 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2881 posts

Nov 28, 2006

CNNboy wrote:

CoreyH wrote:

nicely said
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 8 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Nov 28, 2006
oh by the way, the worker did not call. she made the lady leave after she remade the coffee

Message 9 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12462 posts

Nov 28, 2006
ive herd worse.
Message 10 of 12 (4 Views)
0 Likes