Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/19/2006
Offline
1372 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007
Did you cure yet, future_gohan?
Message 71 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
8793 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007
Not really. I still feel alittle sick. But I should be fine to go to school tomorrow. Everyone is calling me asking why I'm missing so much school. I keep getting sick. T______T


wow, this thread really keeps getting bumped. lol.
Message 72 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/02/2006
Offline
10564 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007


future_gohan wrote:
Not really. I still feel alittle sick. But I should be fine to go to school tomorrow. Everyone is calling me asking why I'm missing so much school. I keep getting sick. T______T


wow, this thread really keeps getting bumped. lol.


Holy crap, this thread has been going on for almost a day!

Remember, drink any soda that is clear(7up, Sierra Mist, etc.).
Message 73 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
8793 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007


PSPlagueX wrote:


future_gohan wrote:
Not really. I still feel alittle sick. But I should be fine to go to school tomorrow. Everyone is calling me asking why I'm missing so much school. I keep getting sick. T______T


wow, this thread really keeps getting bumped. lol.


Holy crap, this thread has been going on for almost a day!

Remember, drink any soda that is clear(7up, Sierra Mist, etc.).


Why? lol. And yeah i know. I wonder how long its going to be here. *Waits to find out how long tis thread is going to be here*

I only drink Moutain dew and water. So yeah.
Message 74 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/02/2006
Offline
10564 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007


future_gohan wrote:


PSPlagueX wrote:


future_gohan wrote:
Not really. I still feel alittle sick. But I should be fine to go to school tomorrow. Everyone is calling me asking why I'm missing so much school. I keep getting sick. T______T


wow, this thread really keeps getting bumped. lol.


Holy crap, this thread has been going on for almost a day!

Remember, drink any soda that is clear(7up, Sierra Mist, etc.).


Why? lol. And yeah i know. I wonder how long its going to be here. *Waits to find out how long tis thread is going to be here*

I only drink Moutain dew and water. So yeah.


Read the last post of page 7.  I swear, it works if you have a stomach ache.
Message 75 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
8793 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007
Message 76 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/02/2006
Offline
10564 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007


future_gohan wrote:
So whats SM?


Sierra Mist


Message 77 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
8793 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007
I don't have any of that. BUT! I gotta poop. brb. >_____________________<
Message 78 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/02/2006
Offline
10564 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007


future_gohan wrote:
I don't have any of that. BUT! I gotta poop. brb. >_____________________<




What about 7up?  Sprite?


Message Edited by PSPlagueX on 01-23-2007 09:54 PM
Message 79 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/19/2006
Offline
1372 posts
 

Re: Wow i'm sick.

Jan 24, 2007


future_gohan wrote:
I don't have any of that. BUT! I gotta poop. brb. >_____________________<


Wash good.


Anyways, I suggest you do drink 7up, sprite, or bottled water.
You can also drink calorie-free liquids.


LOL Also, this might be a little disgusting, but is your poop like water(LOL not soggy).
Serious question.
Message 80 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes