Clan FLK Flacktarn Patrol
Message 31 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1088 posts

Re: Wow huge box just delivered

Dec 1, 2006

bowlerguy92 wrote:
A huge box was just delivered to my house by UPS. It says it weights 41 pounds and my door is small so i had to frigan lift it and work it around the doorframe it was hell. Anyway it says its from a guy named Clarke Cooper and it has a phone number. My mom said that one of my christmas presents will be here in a few days as they made a mistake in the delivery process and delivered the original to someone in atlanta or something. I then googled clarke cooper i know bad me. And found nothing. I then looked at the fine print on the box and it said samsung inc. So i got pretty excited. Is it a TV? Is it something else thats cool? Anyway my mom said that when it arrives that i could open it and i didnt have to wait for christmas so when she gets home i would imagine i will be able to open it and see what goodness exists inside of the box. It is 41 pounds afterall what the hell other than a TV would be 41 pounds from samsung? So anyway if i am able to open it i will let you guys know what it is. Im pretty pumped.

Sweet.  Hopefully its a tv or something electronic.  mmm...electronics...
For the Horde!!
Message 32 of 32 (1 View)
0 Likes