Uncharted Territory
776 posts

Re: Worst break-up?

Jul 18, 2013

johngie wrote:

beantot wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

My imaginary girlfriend cheated on me with my imaginary best friend Smiley Sad

That is awful. Wait...what does your imaginary girlfriend look like? My imaginary boyfriend just broke up with me. He said the classic line..."It's not you beantot. It's me." The next day, I saw him riding in his car with another girl. Woman Sad

I am going to burn you and your font to the ground.

So harsh!  guess we are breaking up.Woman Sad

original
Message 21 of 57 (178 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 18, 2013

beantot wrote:

johngie wrote:

I am going to burn you and your font to the ground.

So harsh!  guess we are breaking up.Woman Sad

Grindhead_Jim

Message 22 of 57 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Jul 18, 2013
My first real gf dumped me pretty hard.

We had been going out for about 8 months. It was about to be our 8 month anniversary the next week. So she texts me and asks if we can meet at the park to talk.

I had my suspicions about her wanting to break up but I was still doubtful. We hadn't seen each other very much for the past 2 months.

But back to the story. It was late January in Michigan so it was pretty cold. The park was about 5 blocks from my house so I walked. I didn't have a jacket at the time. But I figured we'd go to a close by Subway.

I get there and we walk around for a bit. She stops me and says we need to split. I was a little sad, but I understood. I said I'd miss her and she gave me one last kiss, said she was sorry and walked off.

As I was walking home, it started raining. And the wind starting picking up. A tear streamed down my face and the wind tore at my face like sandpaper.

I guess it was the walk home that hurt the most. But it was the timing too. But I have no hard feelings for her. She's still my friend and we still talk every now and then.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 23 of 57 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 18, 2013

So it all started on a sunday after noon... My pet otter had a girlfriend. She was a sea lion. It was getting late and they both went to the food bowl to see what was left. When they go there they noticed that there was only one fish left to eat. My pet otter ate the last fish, and it was all blank from there.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 24 of 57 (139 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jul 18, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

So it all started on a sunday after noon... My pet otter had a girlfriend. She was a sea lion. It was getting late and they both went to the food bowl to see what was left. When they go there they noticed that there was only one fish left to eat. My pet otter ate the last fish, and it was all blank from there.

You're scaring me

Message 25 of 57 (136 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Jul 18, 2013

This is pretty sad....

One day there was this girl cat outside my living room window, my cat (a boy cat) saw her and they looked at eachother for 5 seconds. Then the girl cat was off. My cat didn't leave that window for 6 minutes & when I walked up to him about 2 minutes after the girl cat left & he let out the most faint meow.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 26 of 57 (131 Views)
VP of Gaming
31015 posts

Jul 18, 2013

This one time, I thought I had the greatest girlfriend ever. I was even thisclose to proposing to her.

As soon as I dropped to one knee, she said she had something important to tell me. 

That thing was.... She had been born a man. 

I was shocked and all I could hear was the crowd go "ooooooooooooooooooooooooh"

I was so disgusted and filled with rage that I attacked her. 

Then I realized I was watching an episode of Jerry Springer. 

Message 27 of 57 (120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

Jul 18, 2013

my girlfriend was the best. she would cook for me, clean, feed me, play video games with me, pleasure me, snuggle with me, payed for dinner everytime we went out, she even wiped my **bleep** for me, all until she got amputated, Jill was her name and i will always miss her

Photobucket
Message 28 of 57 (105 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jul 18, 2013

I was sitting there...on my computer. She walked in and said that she did not have time for a relationship. I said "k" and told her we were still going to Mel's Diner that Saturday. 

I knew she was going to have to stop at some point. Seriously, how are you supposed to take all the hard classes and focus enough on your relationship. I made sure to tell her I was in the same boat (I was) and we just ended it. We still hang out all the time.

I guess my worst was really not bad...at all. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 29 of 57 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

plane crash.

Sidenote: not all men are bad. Just avoid the street trash type with saggy pants, backward hats, etc.

Message 30 of 57 (91 Views)