Nov 08 2013
By: ChangeDaBullets Treasure Hunter 5704 posts

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor CONFIRMED!

[ Edited ]
3 replies 129 views Edited Nov 8, 2013

Blizzard has announced Warlords of Draenor, the next expansion for World of Warcraft.

A video shown at BlizzCon 2013 revealed new character models and gave us a glimpse of the Draenor zone. Newcomers can boost to 90 immediately, explore new dungeons and hit up new raids, join a new PvP zone, and find new rewards on their way to the new level cap of 100. Amid hundreds of new quests, players will be able to build and upgrade garrisons.

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor CONFIRMED!

Nov 8, 2013

Meh.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7068 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Looks fun. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited! I started playing WoW back in TBC so naturally I have only the best memories of that expansion and draenei are easily my favorite race. I am so happy we will finally get draenei story development (since there was NONE in previous 3 expansions).

I haven't been this happy about WoW since Cata introduction, but that ended really badly since I hated that expansion and didn't give a fuvk about MoP, which in turn was the second best expansion since TBC Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
4810 posts

Nov 8, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Blizzard has announced Warlords of Draenor, the next expansion for World of Warcraft.

A video shown at BlizzCon 2013 revealed new character models and gave us a glimpse of the Draenor zone. Newcomers can boost to 90 immediately, explore new dungeons and hit up new raids, join a new PvP zone, and find new rewards on their way to the new level cap of 100. Amid hundreds of new quests, players will be able to build and upgrade garrisons.

But they will most likely give you garbage gear

Message 4 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes