Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
14934 posts

Re: Woman through head first into cell.

Oct 13, 2013

Did she forget to cut the crust off of the sandwich? 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Re: Flawless Victory! Brutality

Oct 13, 2013

semajmarc87 wrote:

hannah-goes-rawr wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

not defending no one because we need to know, what happened prior.  Both parties could be at fault!  

obv if she didn't do anything she wouldn't be in jail. but this is pretty much excessive force.

Everyone who's in jail "did something"? 

well, yeah, people don't really go to jail for following the law. those kind of conspiracies are linked to gitmo. 

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Re: Woman attacked by police Guard !

Oct 14, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

She was abused in jail for nothing..watch this

www.realfarmacy.com..

You know she was told to not leave the cell...that may have something to do with the reaction, by leaving it looked like she was trying to flee the station.

My 2 cents.

I still don't think police should act like that at all, even if they thought she was fleeing, as they did have appeared to be control of the situation.   I have been billyclubbed by an officer as a teen for calling him "occifer" when he confronted us for skateboarding......that was the first and last time I ignored what the police told me to do and not do!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Oct 14, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

The police motto is to Serve and Protect

Not kick your *** if you don't get back in your cell fast enough.

Doesn't matter what the woman said, officers need training not to fly off the handle and use excessive force, I don't care what this woman did to get herself in jail, she doesn't deserve a potential death sentence because some officer shoved her in the back sending her flying into a cement structure,,, had her head hit at a different angle she would be dead instead of just having broken orbital bones in her upper face region...

There is no excuse for this type of behavior and exactly why police departments get sued for millions of dollars every year throughout the country,,,

Police officers need mental training because one loose cannon is all it takes to make everyone's taxes go up, guess who pays for this when this lady wins her lawsuit - that's right, the taxpayer,,,

I agree blue.
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2712 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2013

It has been my experience, that a significant percentage of local law enforcement are bullies grown up with a badge to hide behind. This is neither new nor uncommon. With little competition for many law enforcement  jobs, poor pay and sub par candidates, this is what we get. Remember, the jailers are not a top tier job. This is why EVERY encounter with law enforcement is a potentially dangerous situation.

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 14, 2013
anyways on a side note.

This could be a training video and this was a set up. For training purposes only. That's how they train, their COs, etc. I'm still not sure if Beyond Scared Straight is real. They have programs like that but its others acting.

Training only.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (64 Views)
0 Likes