Last Guardian
8744 posts

Re: Woman through head first into cell.

Oct 12, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Can we get this video with sound?

There's no sound worth hearing which is exactly why we can't pass judgement on this. We don't know what happened before this, why the woman is in there, or what she did when she left the holding cell. And she sure as hell wasn't beat up or attacked as the thread title suggests. That's a sensationalist title worthy of a local news station.

What do you think, Sweet? You post these videos and say nothing far too often.

I agree with this. Btw, here's the video.

You want some tea mr. You will be fine. Hugs. Go out and go shopping instead of worrying about how I post..lol..lol..lol..You ok today poster. Sorry my posts bother you so much king. Just don't click on them if I bother you so much..Its very easy..Hope this helps settle you down..lol
Message 11 of 26 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8744 posts

Re: Flawless Victory! Brutality

Oct 12, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

There's no sound worth hearing which is exactly why we can't pass judgement on this. We don't know what happened before this, why the woman is in there, or what she did when she left the holding cell. And she sure as hell wasn't beat up or attacked as the thread title suggests. That's a sensationalist title worthy of a local news station.

Buy a new computer and go get a beer to chill your self down..lol..Life will go on. lol. I am glad my haters car below gets rid of the haters..lol..one by one they drop like flys..
Message 12 of 26 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Re: Woman attacked by police Guard !

Oct 12, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

the sound's just commentary about what is seen in the video

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 13 of 26 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 12, 2013

not defending no one because we need to know, what happened prior.  Both parties could be at fault!  

Message 14 of 26 (154 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Oct 12, 2013
Sorda misleading. She wasn't beaten. She was thrown into the cell.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 15 of 26 (149 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

not defending no one because we need to know, what happened prior.  Both parties could be at fault!  

obv if she didn't do anything she wouldn't be in jail. but this is pretty much excessive force.

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 16 of 26 (145 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Oct 12, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Buy a new computer and go get a beer to chill your self down..lol..Life will go on. lol. I am glad my haters car below gets rid of the haters..lol..one by one they drop like flys..

Are you suggesting I use alcohol, a drug, to calm myself down, poster?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 17 of 26 (135 Views)
Last Guardian
8744 posts

Oct 12, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Sorda misleading. She wasn't beaten. She was thrown into the cell.
ok cool ..Thanks for pointing that out. I goofed a bit on my topic..
Message 18 of 26 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Oct 12, 2013

The police motto is to Serve and Protect

Not kick your *** if you don't get back in your cell fast enough.

Doesn't matter what the woman said, officers need training not to fly off the handle and use excessive force, I don't care what this woman did to get herself in jail, she doesn't deserve a potential death sentence because some officer shoved her in the back sending her flying into a cement structure,,, had her head hit at a different angle she would be dead instead of just having broken orbital bones in her upper face region...

There is no excuse for this type of behavior and exactly why police departments get sued for millions of dollars every year throughout the country,,,

Police officers need mental training because one loose cannon is all it takes to make everyone's taxes go up, guess who pays for this when this lady wins her lawsuit - that's right, the taxpayer,,,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 26 (102 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4684 posts

Oct 13, 2013

hannah-goes-rawr wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

obv if she didn't do anything she wouldn't be in jail. but this is pretty much excessive force.

Everyone who's in jail "did something"? 

Message 20 of 26 (81 Views)
0 Likes