1151 posts

Re: Wolverine vs. Hulk

Jun 23, 2003

GameChewer wrote:

Bnut wrote:

GameChewer wrote:

FastPAt wrote:

GameChewer wrote:
the characters, and tell me why too im curious to know what you guys/ladies think.

OK What Kind of match is that!! the Hulk would just Throw him to the MOON! or someplace far far away.

come on yeah right. Hulk is slow Compared to wolverine.

I thought the Hulk could run Mach II ...

yeah your right! but still think its leftover green Jello Cubes after wolverines done with him.

mmm green jello.... ::drool:::

Oh wait - huh?
Mistress of all that is claim related.
Message 11 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Jun 23, 2003

Do you poeple remember the what if comics!?!?! they did this already, hulk versus wolverine, and i htink the hulk won, although my favorite canadian did put up a good fight, the hulk just has to grab and rip him in two, which if he can rip a tank in two he can rip wolvie's skin off him and just leave a skeletal.

The Brat Prince lives!!
Message 12 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5474 posts

Jun 23, 2003

,GameChewer wrote:
the characters, and tell me why too im curious to know what you guys/ladies think.

wolverine, i mean c'mon. the guys got big fricken knifes coming out of his hand.
Message 13 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5648 posts

Jun 23, 2003

GameChewer wrote:

The Hulk would squash Wolverine.
*sigh* yes I am greg4. I am a Blue LED
All my stats are gone.
Message 14 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8755 posts

Jun 23, 2003

,GameChewer wrote:

I really don't think the Hulk stands a chance, even if the jolly green giant could bang up Wolverine, he's never gonna kill him. All Wolverine has to do is stick his Antimatium claws right through the Hulk's head. I don't know how powerful Mr. Hulk is, but i don't think he's got much against Logan.
Message 15 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
821 posts

Jun 24, 2003

Big Vic wrote:

GameChewer wrote:

idk...i guess wolverine b/c he heals as he fights.

i thought hulk could ehal also? or is the new with soemthing they added to the movie. i would choose a draw cause the both have advantages over each other like that hulk has super strenght and power and logan has metal palted bones witch might withstand it a bit im not sure they would hit each other at the sametime in the head and knock each other out and vultures would eat them
Message 16 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Jun 24, 2003

i never got the hulk issue with the first showing of wolverine but its easy to quess who won.

the fight isn't even close.but we all know he will just heal and come back for more days later and get beat down again.

and i think they faced again in the 4 issue wolverine mini series before marvel decided to make wolverine full time. 

My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 17 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
273 posts

Jun 24, 2003
Wolverine all the way! I love this guy...i love x-men thats basically why!
*I can fight if I'm with you*
*That's why I'm here*~Rinoa
Message 18 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6375 posts

Jun 24, 2003
After watching the movie, it wouldn't even be a contest..the Hulk (like someone said earlier) would hurl Wolverine to the upper atmosphere.  I don't even think Wolverine can even puncture the Hulk's skin...and even if he did it would just heal right up.  It's not even a fair matchup.
Message 19 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jun 25, 2003

,IgOr2099 wrote:

Do you poeple remember the what if comics!?!?! they did this already, hulk versus wolverine, and i htink the hulk won, although my favorite canadian did put up a good fight, the hulk just has to grab and rip him in two, which if he can rip a tank in two he can rip wolvie's skin off him and just leave a skeletal.

hey, i read that issue. Wolvie beat the crap out of the hulk.  First he jumped up on his head and snik-ed his claws into Hulk's eyes, thus blinding him. Then all he had to do was... wait, i forget. But i do remember that Wolvie won!

0 Likes