Reply
Nov 28 2006
By: crovax3000 Ghost of Sparta 16834 posts
Offline

WoW PvP??

30 replies 3 views Edited Nov 28, 2006
Is it true that they are going to reset the ranks?
cuz im gonna be hella pissed if they do..

Message 1 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
6909 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!



Message 3 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006
what the hell is that thing??? looks pretty nasty

crovax3000 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 4 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what the hell is that thing??? looks pretty nasty

crovax3000 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!







...
its jerry only, the greatest bass player ever!!
show some 'spect, boah!!

Message 5 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what the hell is that thing??? looks pretty nasty

crovax3000 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!







...
its jerry only, the greatest bass player ever!!
show some 'spect, boah!!


well tell jerry if he wants to earn respect he's got to show some, not come out looking like grim reaper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 6 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what the hell is that thing??? looks pretty nasty

crovax3000 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!







...
its jerry only, the greatest bass player ever!!
show some 'spect, boah!!


well tell jerry if he wants to earn respect he's got to show some, not come out looking like grim reaper


...
do you know who the misfits are?

Message 7 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what the hell is that thing??? looks pretty nasty

crovax3000 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!







...
its jerry only, the greatest bass player ever!!
show some 'spect, boah!!


well tell jerry if he wants to earn respect he's got to show some, not come out looking like grim reaper


...
do you know who the misfits are?



nope , not a clue

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 8 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what the hell is that thing??? looks pretty nasty

crovax3000 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
I was going to say something but now i forgot because of that terrifying picture.


what, THIS!!







...
its jerry only, the greatest bass player ever!!
show some 'spect, boah!!


well tell jerry if he wants to earn respect he's got to show some, not come out looking like grim reaper


...
do you know who the misfits are?



nope , not a clue


their a horror punk band from way back when, and he is one of the members..
anyway, they all did stuff like that, like paint themselves like skulls and what not.
pretty awesome stuff

anyway, BACK ON TOPIC!

Message 9 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: WoW PvP??

Nov 28, 2006
On topic: that would suck for people with lots of posts
 
Off topic: a horror punk band??? that's a first for me, never heard of em. Well anyways i can see your point, but still ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 10 of 31 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes