Mar 08 2012
By: reaper-ICU I Only Post Everything 1114 posts

Wipeout HD Fury, is this a hack?

12 replies 129 views Edited Mar 8, 2012

So i am playing an elimination map and this one guy i was playing against was using two weapons simultaniously. I am not going to post his playercard. But he had a leech weapon, it drains your energy and when a player has it it is like a blue orb in the front of his ship, and he was dropping mines while he had this. He then used the leech on me. Another odd thing was he kept getting leech and no other weapon and even when he didnt run over a weapons plaque he would always have an unlimited supply of mines. He would drop mines, then drop them again, and again and again with no intervals. He was using two weapons simultaniously so am i missing somthing that you can carry two weapons or is this a hack?

Message 1 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8193 posts

Re: Wipeout HD Fury, is this a hack?

Mar 8, 2012

I know you can activate Leech Beam, run over a Weapons Pad, get Mines by luck, then deploy mines while the Leech Beam is still active.

However, how the person spammed mines like that is NOT possible by normal means, that's for sure.

Unfortunately, us online gamers are the indirect casualty of all this PSN hacking fiasco. I spotted PS3 cheat tools that work online on some shopping sites (No, don't PM me about this) and not only Wipeout HD is ruined, but other games like LittleBigPlanet 2 and online shooters.

Message 2 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I hope that all hackers wake up one morning, turn on their gaming console, and it explodes. Then, 10,000 locusts fly out and eat their fingernails to stubs. Then, a meteor from space crashes through their house and sends them flying and on fire into a poison ivy field.

A little extreme? Maybe. I greatly dislike hackers. They ruin online games. Do it offline. I won't care. I myself admit to using cheats (not hacks) to mess around in a game. But I still play the game normally. I just get bored and like to mess around with cheats (not hacks) sometimes.

There's no fun in a dishonest victory.

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 3 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Dude dont worry i wont ask for hacks. I hate hackers. I am the guy who murders people who do hack

Message 4 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Dude i agree completly and feel the same way, no extreme on you part. But a good way to teach em a lesson is to set an explosive under ther toilet seat so when they go to sit and take a crap.........well talk about getting caught with your pants down.

Message 5 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8193 posts

Mar 11, 2012

reaper-ICU wrote:

Dude i agree completly and feel the same way, no extreme on you part. But a good way to teach em a lesson is to set an explosive under ther toilet seat so when they go to sit and take a crap.........well talk about getting caught with your pants down.

I just ragequit from LBP2. As in minutes ago. (Rant Warning)

As a person who legitimately attained the Scoreboard 5% Pin in LittleBigPlanet 2 (basically, place in the top 5% of the story scoreboards), it frustrates me that I cannot aim for the top spot because they are glitched/hacked.

In one story level called "Pigs in Elevators (In Space!)" you see the third place to fifth place having scores of about 80,000 (which is very possible) then the top two scores having 200,000-600,000 which is a load of BS, then you see people shamelessly uploading pictures of them using the Lethal Sackboy glitch.

Then we have idiots (can't say PSN name due to forum rules) who make the God Glitch (basically instant points, invulnerability, free flight, etc.) then purposely make it copyable so that it spreads like wildfire throughout the community.

I don't care if you hack your PS3s, set them on fire, throw it off building or whatever, but hacking it THEN taking it online with the intent to cheat and ruin other people's investment (money, time and fun) is bulls**t.

/rage over

Message 6 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Nice rage bro, thats what i am talking about!

Yo, Im gamer man

Punishing as many noobs as i possibly can

watch me toss em around like raggedy ann

But when i get hacked i cannot deny

how much i want to insparatically tear all you hackers apart

as take a take my serrated knife into yo eye

striking a serious vengence before i die

Watch all these hackin noobs run and scream

as i mow there asses down with my M16

You messed with me and died like a fool

Now i leave your dead hackin bodys runnin in cold with the sharks in pool

This Means War!

End of vent.

Message 7 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Good poem! i hate hackers too.

Message 8 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Yea i was having a rage vent man. I got plenty more of those though. Maybe i will open up a disscusion where i post them. And hacker suck man.

Message 9 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5296 posts

Mar 11, 2012

I want to say I don't care about LBP2 glitching but I understand since I had a 3.16 legitimate kdr in Black Ops and didn't have the leaderboard ranking I deserved. Now in MW3 I stopped playing after I got a 2.90 since I got bored of the game's crap but I still hate not having the leaderboard rank I deserve.

Message 10 of 13 (129 Views)
0 Likes