Jun 15 2013
By: SkyDawn56 First Son 23 posts

WipEout Pulse--- Server issue?

2 replies 57 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

I recently purchased the WipEout Pulse game for my PSP, connecting to the multiplayer via wifi, or even checking out their download content on the computer, their servers seem to be down?  This game came out in 2007, the company that made it should still have the official website up? kind of a negative thought that goes twords the reliability of Sony for this... Some assisstance with this would be very helpful.

Message 1 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: WipEout Pulse--- Server issue?

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

That game is six years old. Their servers are long gone. You can still create and download custom skins from the site I believe.

Message 2 of 3 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
23 posts

Re: WipEout Pulse--- Server issue?

Jun 16, 2013

i cant access the site, the only site i can access is a page that gives you the info but not the actual stuff. That page isnt available... and inwhich stinks because i just bought this game in hopes to do something like that with my friends :/  since this is the only 3-D ish futuristic plasma racing game... since F-Zero aint coming out in a newer version anytime soon...

The servers should still be up no matter what though... its seems almost like Microsoft shutting down the original Xbox live for the 2006 models... there are still people out there who wanted to use this, maybe not have like 100 servers open, but atleast a few for those who want to play it... If anything, i'd be on it all the time...

Message 3 of 3 (41 Views)
0 Likes