Jan 22 2007
By: linah4 Fender Bender 3991 posts

Windows Media Player MusicMatch Jukebox....?

4 replies 7 views Edited Jan 22, 2007
ok so yesterday, i uninstalled my Windows Media PLayer on my aunts computer and it's components... and reinstalled it. why? because there are about 4 little kids in thsi house....and **bleep** on the computer. i think i deleted all of teh **bleep** but right when you open up Media Player and press play, some nasty... hardcore **bleep** video pops up... to easy for a kid to see, so i re-installed it. now, my cousin has some work audio files on here, but it wont let her view/listen to them. when i open it up with music match jukebox... it just doesn't play and says "get plus today!" and when i try to open it up in WMP, it says "teh audio codec identified by the format tag 8180 is required to play this file." she really needs to view these files... can i get help please?

Message Edited by WWE_JohnCenaLuvar on 01-22-2007 09:07 AM
Message 1 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Re: Windows Media Player MusicMatch Jukebox....?

Jan 22, 2007
anyone
Message 2 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 22, 2007
...yeah thanks a lot
Message 3 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Jan 22, 2007
Well the reason why it played some hardcore video when you started WMP was because WMP was set to remember the files you played even after you closed it. You could've simply went to settings and removed that.

But to find those files you have to search your PC because WMP is reading them from some folder.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 4 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 22, 2007

newfoundError wrote:
Well the reason why it played some hardcore video when you started WMP was because WMP was set to remember the files you played even after you closed it. You could've simply went to settings and removed that.

But to find those files you have to search your PC because WMP is reading them from some folder.

lol i never played those files... i found them. i tried deleting all the **bleep** on it, but that wouldn't delete... and i did not know what the file was called. so how exactly can we open those other work files?
Message 5 of 5 (7 Views)
0 Likes