Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Re: Will I be able to get a Wii for Christmas??

Dec 9, 2006

Lt.Agar wrote:
They are soon to be off the market entirely for Patent Infringement but hopefully not... dont get your hopes up

Nintendo will bury this lawsuit. If he wants a Wii before or after Christmas, he will simply need to wait in line at his/her local store ahead of time. Also, I believe Interlink has sued Microsoft and Sony for copyright infringement as well so this isn't new.
Message 11 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Try best buy on december 17th. They are going to start selling them with a minimum of 50 consoles per store (I heard).  Just get there 2 or 3 hours before the store opens and you should be good. I got mine on wednesday and I waited outside of wal-mart.  It makes the feeling of getting it so much better.  I have to wait until christmas becuase it was a gift.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 12 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Dec 9, 2006
Idk will u?
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 13 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Dec 9, 2006

Serpent_01 wrote:
Target gets some tommorow in the morning...

where did you hear that?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Dec 9, 2006

swattkidd wrote:

Lt.Agar wrote:
They are soon to be off the market entirely for Patent Infringement but hopefully not... dont get your hopes up

What??

Nintendo's getting sued but don't listen to the fan boys of this board they will still be around. First off Nintendo has to loose the suit and the appeals which takes several months to even years, and that is if they don't pay money to settle or the court dosen't throw them off. If the worse does happen it will be probably another 3 years before that happens.

If companies pulled there products everytime they got sued the PS2 would have been pulled a long time ago due to a law suit with immerson. As for will you get a wii this chirsmas Nintendo is shipping more out each week, they won't be easy to find but if you keep your nose to the ground you'll be able to get one.
Message 15 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes