Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Re: Wii

Dec 6, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:

bubba132 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
In My Opinion, The Wii will get boring after a time period. I think that the wii is just a waste of time. People should realize when they're playing the wii "WOW. I'M DOING THE MOTION. WHY DONT I JUST GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY TENNIS."

And plus, The Wiimote has done some damage. Now videogames are VIOLENT.

Not true

wow. arent you the one that is supposed to know some facts.
THE WIIMOTE DOESNT HAVE A GOOD GRIP AND IT CAN SLIP OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND STUFF. LOOK IT UP.

Cool.
Message 11 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 6, 2006

bubba132 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
In My Opinion, The Wii will get boring after a time period. I think that the wii is just a waste of time. People should realize when they're playing the wii "WOW. I'M DOING THE MOTION. WHY DONT I JUST GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY TENNIS."

Not true

THE WIIMOTE DOESNT HAVE A GOOD GRIP AND IT CAN SLIP OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND STUFF. LOOK IT UP.

the top part was MY OPINION

Message Edited by HDANNYH on 12-05-2006 04:44 PM
Message 12 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2706 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Station-PSP wrote:
Does the Wii games get boring after a certain period?I am not sure on that one, it is a personal preference (and I don't have a Wii, I play my friend's a lot.) And how fun is Wii Sports?It is really fun.  The games are not amazing or anything, and the characters look retarded, but if you are looking to just have a lot of "fun", Wii sports is whats up. IF you dont want Zelda then what other game do you recommend?Madden 07 is really cool.  Also, Exite Truck and Need For Speed Carbon are really cool.

If you want to play Gamecube games, do I need to buy a gamecube controller?I am not sure, but it would probably be best if you did.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 13 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3253 posts

Dec 6, 2006

bubba132 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Not true

very true
Photobucket
Message 14 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Dec 6, 2006

sdasilva91 wrote:

bubba132 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Not true

very true

Good 4 u.
Message 15 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6710 posts

Dec 6, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:

bubba132 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Not true

theres like a strap u can were that will prevent thatSmiley Happy
beaaatles.png
Message 16 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3476 posts

Dec 6, 2006
i would say get rayman raving rabbids and elebits coming out later this month.wii sports is fun but better 2 players its a good pack in to demonstrate the ability of the wii.and you do need gamecube controller for gamecube games

Message 17 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Dec 6, 2006
Does the Wii games get boring after a certain period?
It depends on you. I stop playing after playing for 3hrs of Zelda and took a break then start on playing Red Steel so it depends.

And how fun is Wii Sports?
It's fun with other people. It's also fun playing by yourself but

IF you dont want Zelda then what other game do you recommend?
I would recommend Rayman and Elebits when it comes out. Then Warioware in January.

If you want to play Gamecube games, do I need to buy a gamecube controller?
You need a gamecube controller.

Also when playing Wii Sports.. do no let go of the remote and if you have sweaty hands, then wipe off the sweat so you won't lose grip on your controller.

Message Edited by fullmetalone on 12-05-2006 04:52 PM
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 18 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Dec 6, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:

bubba132 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Not true

I can throw a PS3 controller
Message 19 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Dec 6, 2006

:BL!nK: wrote:

Station-PSP wrote:
Does the Wii games get boring after a certain period?I am not sure on that one, it is a personal preference (and I don't have a Wii, I play my friend's a lot.) And how fun is Wii Sports?It is really fun.  The games are not amazing or anything, and the characters look retarded, but if you are looking to just have a lot of "fun", Wii sports is whats up. IF you dont want Zelda then what other game do you recommend?Madden 07 is really cool.  Also, Exite Truck and Need For Speed Carbon are really cool.

If you want to play Gamecube games, do I need to buy a gamecube controller?I am not sure, but it would probably be best if you did.

Yes you need a gamecube controller for gamecube games, but you can also use the gamecube controller on VC games as well has some wii games that have regulear controller use.
Message 20 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes