Keyblade Wielder
11132 posts

Re: Wii's Blue Light

Nov 19, 2006
you guys seriously want a blue light to stay on the entire time while in the dark or something?  anyhow, you could probably e-mail Nintendo and give some feedback on the Wii and tell em how you'd like it if there was an option about this included in the next firmare update.

Message 11 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
542 posts

Nov 19, 2006

kittykatstar wrote:
I don't think the blue light is supposed to be on ALL the time, I see it when loading discs in, and I think that's normal.

what!! it does that?!?!! mine doesn't
Message 12 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
542 posts

Re: Wii People

Nov 19, 2006

CrimsonClothing wrote:
how sexy would it look if it was on the whole time

YUP!
Message 13 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Nov 19, 2006
The blue light is only on when there is no disk in the Wii. That makes it easier for loading disks in the dark.
Message 14 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
800 posts

Nov 19, 2006
I see it for a split second when turning the system on and when a disc touches the tray.

dav521 wrote:

kittykatstar wrote:
I don't think the blue light is supposed to be on ALL the time, I see it when loading discs in, and I think that's normal.

what!! it does that?!?!! mine doesn't

Message 15 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Nov 19, 2006
My Wii lights up when I turn on the system but after that the blue light turns off. But in the Wii settings , I noticed that it says that when automatic updates are coming to your Wii through WiiConnect24 during the night , you can choose whether you want the disc tray to stay dimly light blue neon , or fully blue neon , or not lit at all. I put dim.

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 16 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
542 posts

Nov 19, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
My Wii lights up when I turn on the system but after that the blue light turns off. But in the Wii settings , I noticed that it says that when automatic updates are coming to your Wii through WiiConnect24 during the night , you can choose whether you want the disc tray to stay dimly light blue neon , or fully blue neon , or not lit at all. I put dim.

kool im goin to it. do u kno anythng about the Internet Channel
Message 17 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Nov 19, 2006

dav521 wrote:

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

It's not available yet. But it doesn't matter. Wii Sports is mother **** fun as hell. Wii Boxing is the best , IMO.

And I already bought Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario 64 from the Virtual Console

It's like I'm 5 years old again. Smiley Tongue

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 18 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
542 posts

Nov 19, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

dav521 wrote:

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

It's not available yet. But it doesn't matter. Wii Sports is mother **** fun as hell. Wii Boxing is the best , IMO.

And I already bought Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario 64 from the Virtual Console

It's like I'm 5 years old again. Smiley Tongue

hahahahahaha yup wii sports is way better than red steel
Message 19 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 19, 2006
What he said.

dav521 wrote:

the katamari king wrote:
There is no disc tray, you just feed the disc in, and as far as I know, that lights up when the system is on

i kno it just sucks the disc in, but the blue light is not on. i tot there was a blue light?

Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 20 of 20 (1 View)
0 Likes