PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Wii now $109.00 retail, going the Dreamcast route

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

JonathanCarabalo wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

game releases in Japan for the next 3 months if anyone couldnt tell. 

So we've can gather from the chart that we have 3 games coming out in Japan for Nintendo Wii U, within the next 3 months, those are:

1. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  2. "Tank!  Tank!  Tank!"
  3. A game in Japanese letters 

That's not that much at all.  Why is there no decent software for Wii U?  Firstly - its ancient hardware can not support modern games.  Secondly - it was a rushed released, to meet the Playstation 4 danger.  Planned and launched in 7 months.  You can't make a good console with software in 7 months notice.  Thus - failing. 

Not only is that false, that is hardly possible even for a company like Nintendo (or Microsoft or Sony for that matter)

Nintendo first showed the Wii U at E3 in 2011, so it had to be planned out well before that.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/07/live-from-nintendos-e3-2011-keynote/

Please get your facts straight!

Message 21 of 23 (80 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

UrbanTactics wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NINTENDOMINATION!

That's just as bad if not worse than the first months of the PS3

id say worse, at least the PS3 launched with some actual games, Wii U has nothing but ports and shovelware so far.

Now if you didn't say nothing but I'd agree, but no, they have a few actual games (non-ports): New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and SING Party.

I realize this is the Playstation forums, but let's all try to not be such fanboys.

i said ports and shovelware. Smiley Tongue

its all stuff Nintendo has made before and casual junk; Super Mario 83, a silly Mii Disneyland, ZombiU was a mediocre zombie shooter and people can play Scribblenauts on their phones. their launch line up is god awful.

Message 22 of 23 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5226 posts

Jan 16, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

UrbanTactics wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

NINTENDOMINATION!

That's just as bad if not worse than the first months of the PS3

id say worse, at least the PS3 launched with some actual games, Wii U has nothing but ports and shovelware so far.

Now if you didn't say nothing but I'd agree, but no, they have a few actual games (non-ports): New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and SING Party.

I realize this is the Playstation forums, but let's all try to not be such fanboys.

i said ports and shovelware. Smiley Tongue

its all stuff Nintendo has made before and casual junk; Super Mario 83, a silly Mii Disneyland, ZombiU was a mediocre zombie shooter and people can play Scribblenauts on their phones. their launch line up is god awful.

My apologies then.

Can somebody ban the OP of this thread or at least lock his threads, these constant anti-Nintendo threads are really annoying and stupid.

Join the fun!
Message 23 of 23 (42 Views)
0 Likes