Fender Bender
4542 posts

Re: ~ Wii is the Fastest Selling Console of All Time in UK ~

Dec 12, 2006

Life-or-Death wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

Home_Slice wrote:

astro94 wrote:
They might if they keep selling at this rate. If that does happen then 360 will be second and PS3 will be last cause it's to expensive.

Waisybabu wrote:
Nice...i hope Nintendo owns this generation of consoles.

rrrriiiggghhhttt

One thing I have to say is because of the head start... MS has a lock on 1 or 2nd place

They only have 6 millions units sold

They have NOTHING locked up. Nedd I mention the ps2 sold over a 100 million units. I am sure someone will do the same thi sgeneration so saying some one has won is ridiculous.

Microsoft hasen't wasted there lead intill the PS3 catches up with them. Right now devlopers have more experiance programing for the 360, Microsoft can drop there prices sooner without taking a hit then the PS3 can, plus they got through there first generation shovel weare all ready.
Message 21 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
27123 posts

Re: ~ Wii is the Fastest Selling Console of All Time in UK ~

Dec 12, 2006

tommylink wrote:

Life-or-Death wrote:

Fenderson wrote:

Home_Slice wrote:

astro94 wrote:
They might if they keep selling at this rate. If that does happen then 360 will be second and PS3 will be last cause it's to expensive.

Waisybabu wrote:
Nice...i hope Nintendo owns this generation of consoles.

rrrriiiggghhhttt

One thing I have to say is because of the head start... MS has a lock on 1 or 2nd place

They only have 6 millions units sold

They have NOTHING locked up. Nedd I mention the ps2 sold over a 100 million units. I am sure someone will do the same thi sgeneration so saying some one has won is ridiculous.

Microsoft hasen't wasted there lead intill the PS3 catches up with them. Right now devlopers have more experiance programing for the 360, Microsoft can drop there prices sooner without taking a hit then the PS3 can, plus they got through there first generation shovel weare all ready.

I'm no fanboy, I expect both systems to do well. I can see the PS3 being caught up by next summer though so keep your eyes peeled
Message 22 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes