Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Re: Wii Shop Channel hacked.

Nov 26, 2006

fullmetalone wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

gargig wrote:
so that means I can go on the internet on the wii without buying the opera internet thing?

You dont have to buy it. Its free until late next year! The browser comes out next month I think.

So they are giving it away for a year, then when everyone is used to it they are going to take it away?

It will be free for a limited time then after that limited time you have to buy it with Wii points.

So you get like 10 hours on it then you have to start paying?
Chuf it out.
Message 11 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Nov 26, 2006

RedDragoon wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

RedDragoon wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

gargig wrote:
so that means I can go on the internet on the wii without buying the opera internet thing?

You dont have to buy it. Its free until late next year! The browser comes out next month I think.

So they are giving it away for a year, then when everyone is used to it they are going to take it away?

It will be free for a limited time then after that limited time you have to buy it with Wii points.

So you get like 10 hours on it then you have to start paying?

No..when you download it, it can be used as many time as you want.. but for a limited time the download for the browser is free.. no fees to pay using it..
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 12 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2488 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hkkevinc wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:
Thats not hacking. Same thing people did with the PSP before the browser came out.

Yea thats why I said its not really a hack lol. Brings back the days of when everybody bought wipeout pure just because of that.

yep. that was a conspiracy to get sony money. just lkike microsoft makes windows so easily piratble so people dont use macs.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Nov 26, 2006
That's cool. Not really a "hack" like you said, but still coolSmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes