Fender Bender
3603 posts

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013
Haha! Yeah, scared me too. I still shiver in fear just thinking about it. Since the first time i had it, i made sure to never let my feet leave the ground while i was not on ground level.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 11 of 13 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I noticed I haven't had any truly scary dreams for about twelve years. I remember the last one perfectly: Finishing up a project after school I'm walking home in the dark. Suddenly I'm in my house and stuff you'd find in Silent Hill starts happening and then I'm suffocated with a sheet at the end. It was Mother's Day; I woke up sweating, breathing heavily, and on top of that: sleep paralysis and I couldn't talk. I'm sure if my level headed present self had been in that situation I would have been okay but for a child just waking up from a nightmare it was terrifying. 

Since then my dreams are the blandest things ever. They take place in the same setting with recurring characters to boot. Every once in a while I'll get something interesting. The one where I infiltrated a Nazi camp a la winged iron man suit was interesting. Then I get gems where I just sit in my backyard talking to my neighbor and then Brenda Song intervenes, she always intervenes. Daniel's placement in your dream doesn't seem too off though. What I'm worried about is the_original_se beating a wookie to death with a bat. That is not right.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 12 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Waking up, but not really waking up. That happens to me every Now and then. Your right, the feeling of suffocation. I can't blink, move, or see anywhere from which my head is turned. I can't even shift my eyes to look around. What's worse is, the feeling of suffocation... Well, I've be told that demons can kill you in your sleep. Call me crazy, but, ghosts and demons. The supernatural, i believe in that stuff. So when i "wake up" like that, it's beyond terrifying. Those dreams still happen now. Not like my balcony jumping dream.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 13 of 13 (46 Views)
0 Likes