Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 16 2013
By: KawaiiChiu Fender Bender 3438 posts
Offline

Wicked Dream

12 replies 85 views Edited Jun 16, 2013
This creeped me out, I dreamt about Daniel Radclif. The actor, Harry Potter... from the start, nothing was okay. First of all, how do i know him well enough for him to be in my house!? Well whatever... although as i closed my eyes, as in a slow blink. I opened them to see him manaically laughing. Hands in the air and all, and my house burning. Scorching hot bright yellow and orange flames. He killed my father with the flames and my little sister was at the door with one hand on the door and the other reaching out to me. " Hurry! He's a psychopath!" I ran to my room, grabbed my shoes and ran with my little sister out the door. All the while, Daniel is still manaically laughing the same way... creepy...
~Omnibenevolence~
Message 1 of 13 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013

I had a dream about Emma watson, also a harry potter actress. It went....differently.

Message 2 of 13 (76 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/09/2013
Offline
3438 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013
I think i may understand where you're going with this. Though, i don't want to say unless I'm 100%.
~Omnibenevolence~
Message 3 of 13 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
I think i may understand where you're going with this. Though, i don't want to say unless I'm 100%.

:smileylol:

 

point is, dreams are a product of your subconcious, and we still dont even fully understand them. I love dreams personally, its like your own weird little virtual reality game each night.

Message 4 of 13 (69 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32721 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013

i once had a dream where i beat a Wookie to death with a baseball bat in my garage. not sure what happened before or after that though, that was all i remembered. :smileyindifferent:


Message 5 of 13 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
32941 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
This creeped me out, I dreamt about Daniel Radclif. The actor, Harry Potter... from the start, nothing was okay. First of all, how do i know him well enough for him to be in my house!? Well whatever... although as i closed my eyes, as in a slow blink. I opened them to see him manaically laughing. Hands in the air and all, and my house burning. Scorching hot bright yellow and orange flames. He killed my father with the flames and my little sister was at the door with one hand on the door and the other reaching out to me. " Hurry! He's a psychopath!" I ran to my room, grabbed my shoes and ran with my little sister out the door. All the while, Daniel is still manaically laughing the same way... creepy...

In my dreams things just make perfect sense even if they shouldn't.  It's a different reality.  One time I had a dream where Janet Jackson was my cousin and she was doing a show but none of the stage hands showed up.  So I was operating booms, using pulleys to raise and lower curtains, stuff like that.  Why wouldn't I?  She was my cousin and needed some help.

 

Another freaky type of dream I get every now and then is the one where I just murdered someone.  I don't decide to do it; that part is already over.  I enter the dream having alreaady killed someone and I'm trying to hide from the cops.  No matter how good my hiding place, there's always some pedestrian poinnting and yelling, "There he is!"

Message 6 of 13 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/09/2013
Offline
3438 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013
Ah, thank goodness I'm not the only one with unusual dreams. Here I thought i was going to be made fun of.
~Omnibenevolence~
Message 7 of 13 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
Ah, thank goodness I'm not the only one with unusual dreams. Here I thought i was going to be made fun of.

Lol, nah...well somebody might... but I literally cannot count the number of times I've had dreams that were just so messed up I would wake up feeling bad about myself, granted for a very short time..Normally in those first few minutes when you're not entirely coherent yet.

 

Lucid dreams are awesome though, you see , like gadget said, dreams are a different reality, so the most out of place, ridiculous things, will fit in perfectly and may even  be commonplace.

 

But with a lucid dream, you are aware you are dreaming, and can consciously make decisions and do insane things, and enjoy them. Its the closest thing to actual vital reality that you can get to. And its free!, Lol, although these are relatively rare..Its only happened to me twice in my life.

Message 8 of 13 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/09/2013
Offline
3438 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013
It stopped a couple of years ago, but I used to have this dream. It was recurring at least every week. I would jump of a balcony to my death. Through, I wouldn't die instantly, I'd see my eyes would slowly close and my blood flows out of what seemed to be my chest. I would have that dream every week from age 8 to about 16.
~Omnibenevolence~
Message 9 of 13 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Wicked Dream

Jun 16, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
It stopped a couple of years ago, but I used to have this dream. It was recurring at least every week. I would jump of a balcony to my death. Through, I wouldn't die instantly, I'd see my eyes would slowly close and my blood flows out of what seemed to be my chest. I would have that dream every week from age 8 to about 16.

Thats not normal...I mean, im no doctor but...wow...that would scare the crap out of me.

Message 10 of 13 (43 Views)