Last Guardian
9274 posts

Re: Why is the playstation community so rude?

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

fire on fire..lol.jpgDo as I do. Use my proven fileing system. I save all the neg comments and make sure I store them correctly. Here is an example of my hi tech file system I use..lol .I saved so many good ides from comments to my posts that the truck went on fire ..lol..Hot comments..

Guess I need a better fire wall. Must have got a virus or something...lol
Message 71 of 131 (191 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

fire on fire..lol.jpgDo as I do. Use my proven fileing system. I save all the neg comments and make sure I store them correctly. Here is an example of my hi tech file system I use..lol .I saved so many good ides from comments to my posts that the truck went on fire ..lol..Hot comments..

Lol ok its ok now (;

Message 72 of 131 (180 Views)
MVP Support
12491 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums. If you have a less than favorable run in with someone in these forums then please try not to generalize his or her behavior to other individuals within the same group or community. What I mean by this is that it isn’t fair to expect everyone to behave the same or to have the same opinions. You will meet many different kinds of people in the PlayStation Community Forums if you spend enough time here.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 73 of 131 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums. If you have a less than favorable run in with someone in these forums then please try not to generalize his or her behavior to other individuals within the same group or community. What I mean by this is that it isn’t fair to expect everyone to behave the same or to have the same opinions. You will meet many different kinds of people in the PlayStation Community Forums if you spend enough time here.

Its ok now I love playstation and respect its players

Message 74 of 131 (156 Views)
Last Guardian
9274 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

I here by Kudo you. And welcome to the forums. I don't fight on the forums because this can happen..Things can get out of hand..lol

This vid will show what can happen to a post that goes on fire..lol The pies are examples of back and forth fighting..Dont try this at home..
Message 75 of 131 (152 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

I here by Kudo you. And welcome to the forums. I don't fight on the forums because this can happen..Things can get out of hand..lol

Ok can you add me next time you are your ps3 I'm new too both forums and playstation

Message 76 of 131 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jul 26, 2013

There's a funny thing about people, about old posters who know what they're talking about and can read people pretty well. Strange things are said about a woman's intuition. And then there is the experience gained through helping to run a successful clan and recruiting for them for a while...and then there was MAG...

There are things to look for in a person's posting, especially when they are new. Things that don't seem important to most, but speak volumes about the poster. Things you learn through experience, through chatting with and watching many, many people.

And then there are the people who are as subtle as a flying mallet.

I help newbies, people genuinely clueless and in need of help. People that want to learn and are willing to adapt to the community. People who genuinely want to succeed and be part of something bigger than themselves.

I do not suffer noobs or trolls, those who come in with a preconceived notion and cannot back up the lies and half-truths they use to 'prove' a point. Those who are not willing to adapt, who think they need to be catered to. Those only here to cause trouble.

You, OP, came in saying the forums are full of nothing but trolls, but when asked to provide links for where you see this you could not, and said they were deleted. If the forum worked as you say, then people would have believed you right away. It doesn't though...

You cannot be helped without giving details and proof of a problem, simple as that. That's how it is here, and nearly everywhere else I know of, IRL or online.

The real thing that throws up red flags is how quickly you turned once people started to do what you asked. You seem to forget that you are a guest, an unknown to the community. You adapt to it, not demand it to adapt to you.

This, what I am doing, is not trolling. Nothing I have posted here is trolling. Nothing is against TOS. Everything directed at you was laying out some rules, explaining certain basic forum concepts (that have gone right over your head), and calling you out for your misbehaver. There are people that do not like those who are so serious at times, people who do not like being told "no". I do not suffer fools, those who are either trolling, or are so ignorant that they might as well be. 

I also will never apologize for telling the truth, nor for standing behind what is right.

You have a lot to learn about forum posting. About your place in the community. About how to behave and how to become accepted.

And you have a long way to go to get there.

Message 77 of 131 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 26, 2013

**Bumps into DemonicAgentX and lifts his PSN wallet**

"I'm sorry, pardon me."

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Message 78 of 131 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Ah, I remember how immature I used to be... Not saying I'm not immature now, just not as. I have the maturity of a 30 year old, but when troll mode is activated... Just ask Johngie.
Message 79 of 131 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

SinDaFella wrote:

**Bumps into DemonicAgentX and lifts his PSN wallet**

"I'm sorry, pardon me."

Lol and the moment you see theres no money in it (;

Message 80 of 131 (122 Views)
0 Likes