MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: Why is the playstation community so rude?

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

You need to go back up a little & read my response above & come back to us with something tangible Demonic, until then...

BRIT-KO

Is this how the playstation mvps handle gamers' conerns or problems? By saying If I dont have proof than nothing happens really

Oh good this Thread is open again, I was typing my response & poooffff it was locked lol.

Demonic, Neither I or for that matter anyone else will be able to asist you unless you at least give us some examples, we're not trying to be awkward, but how can we help you if you won't help us?

BRIT-KO

Well you sure did make this really akward for me. Is this really how you handle problems? I said every thread I went to was a troll thread and eventually they got removed because the moderators took them down when I tried to find link they were gone. Is that enough proof.

i know you've marked this question as answered & said you're done here, but I'm hoping your still watching this Thread even if you're not posting.

I'm sorry you feel that way & that was certainly not my intention, but I think you really only have to look at yourself if you were feeling 'awkward', despite what you think we were only trying to be helpful, something I & many others try to be to everyone who comes to these Forums, be they MVP's like myself or 'regular' Forum users, we will be the same for the first time a perosn posts or for someone with many hundreds or thousands of posts, I & I know others try to treat everyone with the same respect i would wih to be treated with, even though you don't think so right now that courtesy was also afforded to you.

This isn't how problems are handled but without any tangible evidence of your concerns it was very hard to assist you further.

Does this Forum have 'trolls'?, yes 100%, as does every other, there are also some that just enjoy 'stirring the pot' so to speak just to see what reaction they get, again these are on every Forum & they are worth avoiding, I'm really not convinced that this Forum is very much different to the others you have visited, I think if you had you taken the time to stay a while & spent some time to have a look around you would have found the overwhelming majority of people here to be both helpful & also funny.

I'm sorry you're done here, but if you can, come back, have a look around, maybe without even posting & then if you want to send me or someone else a PM about any concerns you may still have or even if you just want to chat please do, if those concerns remain then I or someone else can certainly point you or your issues to the right person to speak to about it.

Good luck to you, & seriously, don't be a stranger, we're really quite nice here, even the MVP's!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 51 of 131 (134 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

renatabls wrote:
OP when people are pro at something they tend to lose their patience when a noob comes by.

I see you're new here, and the MVPs are the pros in this forum.

Get it? I'm not being rude to you so please give us another chance, hmmm? I admit people here are **bleep**ed up sometimes but the best thing you do is ignore them. Smiley Happy

Ok thanks you and some other players on here are pretty cool I'll make sure to recommend playstation to my friends just wish the mvps would be nicer this was first day and I was used to the playstation community but what that mvps said about "xbox being for 12 year olds" was a liitle harsh:/

Message 52 of 131 (127 Views)
MVP Support
40067 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Demonic, please read my response above.

BRIT-KO

Message 53 of 131 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

I have been apart of the Nintendo and Xbox community they have awesome players in their forums. I just bought a ps3 and signed up and went on the playstation forums. I didn't like what I have seen. Players on here would ask the simplest of questions and be trampled by tons of negative comments. What also makes it worse is when people get sarcastic opinions or answers to their comments and I don't think thats fair really. I feel that this one of the worst forums I've ever been on. I'm just stating my opinion if you guys think this not true just post comment to tell me why. All in all this community is the most negative forum I ever been on and I hope it changes.

was the first post you saw by captainalabator, because if so, I understand where you are coming from.

stick around and you will find a lot of friendly & helpful people though!  MVP's will make you feel very welcome Smiley Happy

I'm starting to like playstation and its forums the playstation mvps are attacking me every chance they got

Dude you need to chill. Assuming your interest for this community is real, you can just avoid people who are rude to you. But being completely honest with you, the MVP's were just expressing their opinion just as you are right now.

So.....you should avoid threads with conflicts.

Message 54 of 131 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

I did you are a awesome mvp who knows how to handle things the other mvp insulted me by saying I fit in better with xbox and their 12 year olds

Message 55 of 131 (113 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Jul 26, 2013

JSiggy wrote:

was the first post you saw by captainalabator, because if so, I understand where you are coming from.

stick around and you will find a lot of friendly & helpful people though!  MVP's will make you feel very welcome Smiley Happy

lol, is Capt still around?

Man, I used to have some go arounds with him in the PS General back in the day. Smiley Very Happy

Message 56 of 131 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

renatabls wrote:
OP when people are pro at something they tend to lose their patience when a noob comes by.

Get it? I'm not being rude to you so please give us another chance, hmmm? I admit people here are **bleep**ed up sometimes but the best thing you do is ignore them. Smiley Happy

Ok thanks you and some other players on here are pretty cool I'll make sure to recommend playstation to my friends just wish the mvps would be nicer this was first day and I was used to the playstation community but what that mvps said about "xbox being for 12 year olds" was a liitle harsh:/

Something to take note of is that obviously users on this site do play favorites (whether it be new members, old members, mvp's or official staff). The majority of these forums.. like the other official forums.. has it's fair share of "fanboys". I figured I'd post on this behalf because quite frankly you will see a lot of remarks regarding other systems and their communities.. we mean well though.

I'm sorry you had a rough experience with the forums, and yes I understand some of the members can seem quite cut throat sometimes. We're really trying our best to help as many people as we can and hold a good influence for other members as well. I'm sure if you spend enough time around here you'll start feeling right at home with the community.

Follow me!
Twitter Twitch
Message 57 of 131 (109 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Sarobi wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Something to take note of is that obviously users on this site do play favorites (whether it be new members, old members, mvp's or official staff). The majority of these forums.. like the other official forums.. has it's fair share of "fanboys". I figured I'd post on this behalf because quite frankly you will see a lot of remarks regarding other systems and their communities.. we mean well though.

I'm sorry you had a rough experience with the forums, and yes I understand some of the members can seem quite cut throat sometimes. We're really trying our best to help as many people as we can and hold a good influence for other members as well. I'm sure if you spend enough time around here you'll start feeling right at home with the community.

Thanks I love playstation now its awesome I just can't get over what PhoenixArcher128 the playstation mvp who trolled me for used to liking xbox saying I fit in better with "xbox and their 12 year olds " :/

Message 58 of 131 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I agree heavy to this post they blocked me because they were rude.......
Message 59 of 131 (103 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

I did you are a awesome mvp who knows how to handle things the other mvp insulted me by saying I fit in better with xbox and their 12 year olds

Please reconsider staying around, some 'new blood' around here is always good to have, give us a chance, give the Community a chance, a second chance, lets start again?

BRIT-KO

Message 60 of 131 (90 Views)
0 Likes