Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Why is the playstation community so rude?

Jul 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

You need to go back up a little & read my response above & come back to us with something tangible Demonic, until then...

BRIT-KO

Is this how the playstation mvps handle gamers' conerns or problems? By saying If I dont have proof than nothing happens really

Oh good this Thread is open again, I was typing my response & poooffff it was locked lol.

Demonic, Neither I or for that matter anyone else will be able to asist you unless you at least give us some examples, we're not trying to be awkward, but how can we help you if you won't help us?

BRIT-KO

Well you sure did make this really akward for me. Is this really how you handle problems? I said every thread I went to was a troll thread and eventually they got removed because the moderators took them down when I tried to find link they were gone. Is that enough proof.

Message 41 of 131 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Jul 26, 2013

are you reading post in the off topic section of PS general?

Message 42 of 131 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

You need to go back up a little & read my response above & come back to us with something tangible Demonic, until then...

BRIT-KO

Is this how the playstation mvps handle gamers' conerns or problems? By saying If I dont have proof than nothing happens really

Oh good this Thread is open again, I was typing my response & poooffff it was locked lol.

Demonic, Neither I or for that matter anyone else will be able to asist you unless you at least give us some examples, we're not trying to be awkward, but how can we help you if you won't help us?

BRIT-KO

Well you sure did make this really akward for me. Is this really how you handle problems? I said every thread I went to was a troll thread and eventually they got removed because the moderators took them down when I tried to find link they were gone. Is that enough proof.

And...yeah...this is not how you try to join a community.

I don't believe there were many threads locked today, and almost certainly not deleted. Deletions rarely occur; they only happen when the thread delves into TOS-breaking content (NFSW material, extreme trolling, extreme harassment, blacklisting, etc).

We were trying to be nice and help you out. You are acting very trollish now.

Message 43 of 131 (190 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jul 26, 2013
- Mostly teenagers
- Wanna look "cool"
Message 44 of 131 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

I don't believe there were many threads locked today, and almost certainly not deleted. Deletions rarely occur; they only happen when the thread delves into TOS-breaking content (NFSW material, extreme trolling, extreme harassment, blacklisting, etc).

I'm done with you guys this is my first and last day using playstation. You guys are rude and don't handle problems just cause more. I'm telling all my facebook friends and twitter followers to avoid playstation forums and your guys' terrible service and community as a whole. You call a me a troll just because I have some complaints really?! I'm done hope you guys have fun cause I didn't

Message 45 of 131 (182 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

I'm done with you guys this is my first and last day using playstation. You guys are rude and don't handle problems just cause more. I'm telling all my facebook friends and twitter followers to avoid playstation forums and your guys' terrible service and community as a whole. You call a me a troll just because I have some complaints really?! I'm done hope you guys have fun cause I didn't

If you're going to be that way fine.

But yeah, coming in with insults, then saying threads were deleted (when they almost certainly weren't) and saying the MVPs are trolls (when we aren't allowed to troll)...yeah...not going to be popular here

We were trying to help, but you resigned yourself to trolling.

Good luck with the 12-year-olds on the XBox. You probably fit better with them than the adults here.

Message 46 of 131 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

I have been apart of the Nintendo and Xbox community they have awesome players in their forums. I just bought a ps3 and signed up and went on the playstation forums. I didn't like what I have seen. Players on here would ask the simplest of questions and be trampled by tons of negative comments. What also makes it worse is when people get sarcastic opinions or answers to their comments and I don't think thats fair really. I feel that this one of the worst forums I've ever been on. I'm just stating my opinion if you guys think this not true just post comment to tell me why. All in all this community is the most negative forum I ever been on and I hope it changes.

was the first post you saw by captainalabator, because if so, I understand where you are coming from.

stick around and you will find a lot of friendly & helpful people though!  MVP's will make you feel very welcome Smiley Happy

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 47 of 131 (166 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

If you're going to be that way fine.

But yeah, coming in with insults, then saying threads were deleted (when they almost certainly weren't) and saying the MVPs are trolls (when we aren't allowed to troll)...yeah...not going to be popular here

We were trying to help, but you resigned yourself to trolling.

Good luck with the 12-year-olds on the XBox. You probably fit better with them than the adults here.

The whole comment you just made explains my whole point I guess this is a playstation mvps for you attacking me cause I expressed my feelings towards their behavior issues avoid the mvps they are the problem.

Message 48 of 131 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

JSiggy wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

I have been apart of the Nintendo and Xbox community they have awesome players in their forums. I just bought a ps3 and signed up and went on the playstation forums. I didn't like what I have seen. Players on here would ask the simplest of questions and be trampled by tons of negative comments. What also makes it worse is when people get sarcastic opinions or answers to their comments and I don't think thats fair really. I feel that this one of the worst forums I've ever been on. I'm just stating my opinion if you guys think this not true just post comment to tell me why. All in all this community is the most negative forum I ever been on and I hope it changes.

was the first post you saw by captainalabator, because if so, I understand where you are coming from.

stick around and you will find a lot of friendly & helpful people though!  MVP's will make you feel very welcome Smiley Happy

I'm starting to like playstation and its forums the playstation mvps are attacking me every chance they got

Message 49 of 131 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jul 26, 2013
OP when people are pro at something they tend to lose their patience when a noob comes by.

I see you're new here, and the MVPs are the pros in this forum.

Get it? I'm not being rude to you so please give us another chance, hmmm? I admit people here are **bleep**ed up sometimes but the best thing you do is ignore them. Smiley Happy
Message 50 of 131 (148 Views)