Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Why is the playstation community so rude?

Jul 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

You need to go back up a little & read my response above & come back to us with something tangible Demonic, until then...

BRIT-KO

Is this how the playstation mvps handle gamers' conerns or problems? By saying If I dont have proof than nothing happens really

Message 31 of 131 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55187 posts

Jul 26, 2013

I was just curious as to what postings were bothering you is all, that is why I explained how you could link the specific posts for me to check out here.  I want to see what is going on.

Message 32 of 131 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Is this how the playstation mvps handle gamers' conerns or problems? By saying If I dont have proof than nothing happens really

Please take a closer look at what replies are being made.  No one is attacking you.  We are trying to help.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 33 of 131 (139 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

You need to go back up a little & read my response above & come back to us with something tangible Demonic, until then...

BRIT-KO

No. You said you were having problems, that "all the thread I visited" were troll threads.

Well, we have no way of knowing what you visited.

So yes, you really should provide examples.

Message 34 of 131 (137 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

A lot of questions can be solved by using the search function. But other than that this forum is one of the friendliest I've been on.

There is that too.

Although as long as we don't have a dozen "girl gamer" threads on the front page again an occasional misuse is OK. Still need to remind newbies that there is, in fact, a search function from time to time.

Yeah, I even went to far as to create a meme for it:

Next time

Are you kiding me you are the type of person that makes theses threads seem troll threads. Also stop saying use the search function if wanted to use it I would have.

Another 2-part post, yay!

1) The "use the search function" was not directed at you at all. Read the thread again and you will see that.

2) Yes, you should definitely use the search function first. Cluttering the front page with a topic that is really common and has been answered numerous times already is, well...spam. And people don't like spam (except for this one). Its a curtisy to the other posters to not create what essentially are useless threads.

And its even worse when a thread on the topic is already on the front page...if you make a second you will get trolled because you didn't scroll down a little...

Ok this the worst experience I ever had on a forum! I have a person telling me how to not get trolled. Do you guys really have so many trolls on this forum you have directions to avoid them?

Its a common curtosy thing. Respect the older posters, put in your time (be a good poster and all), and you won't get trolled (except by forum trolls and other newbies). Every forum has its own "unspoken rules", and will troll you if you do not follow them. The rules help to keep things organized and to promote good topics; spamming, trolling, not using the search function for simple questions, creating multiple copies of a new thread, etc, does not help the forum. 

Also, there are the forum rules (http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/Rules-of-Conduct-amp-Forum-G...) which are a set of rules you MUST follow (and most MVPs will call you out if you break a TOS rule). The "unspoken rules" here generally follow and expand on the real rule.

EDIT: Wow, grammer fail on my part

Message 35 of 131 (138 Views)
VP of Gaming
37239 posts

Jul 26, 2013

just quit asking him for proof go to playstation general and you will see a buncha angry brats spewing their anger at random people asking serious questions and help

Message 36 of 131 (137 Views)
Platinum
55187 posts

Jul 26, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

just quit asking him for proof go to playstation general and you will see a buncha angry brats spewing their anger at random people asking serious questions and help

I don't need proof hitman, I ackwnowledged in my post that this stuff happens here and everywhere.  I just want to see what he is specifically talking about so if there is something wrong going on it can be corrected....

Message 37 of 131 (127 Views)
MVP Support
39992 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

Oh good this Thread is open again, I was typing my response & poooffff it was locked lol.

Demonic, Neither I or for that matter anyone else will be able to asist you unless you at least give us some examples, we're not trying to be awkward, but how can we help you if you won't help us?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 38 of 131 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jul 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BRIT-KO

Oh good this Thread is open again, I was typing my response & poooffff it was locked lol.

Demonic, Neither I or for that matter anyone else will be able to asist you unless you at least give us some examples, we're not trying to be awkward, but how can we help you if you won't help us?

BRIT-KO

Gald I wasn't the only one that happened to. 

Message 39 of 131 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Jul 26, 2013

I quit reading after xbox community is awesome. And judeging by his post in this thread hes a troll

Message 40 of 131 (111 Views)
0 Likes