Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Re: Why is the playstation community so rude?

Jul 26, 2013

I hope you enjoy your stay.  Stick around a little more, after some posts and really looking around let us know how it's going for you. I mean you couldn't have experienced the enitre forum experience with only 3 posts yet right?

Yeah there will be some sarcasm, some disses here and there, but there may be more to it than you know epsecially being new here and all. Poke a little more and get involved and perhaps you will actually see the fun and helpful side of these forums. Oh, and judge not lest ye be judged... :smileywink:

Message 11 of 131 (154 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33045 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

GAH I HATE YOU YOURE STUPID ARGHFAHBLAGHRASHFGLAHGBA!!!!!11!!!1

but in all honestly, it seems that if you avoid most of the heavily populated forums you will find good forum members. like this off topic section, theres only a handful of people who regularly post here and were all cool, well most of us... you know who you are. >.>

:smileytongue:

Message 12 of 131 (150 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Really cause right when I went on here I saw terrible comments every where people putting gifs of facepalms to peoples questions and that doesn't sound like a awesome first experience.

I'm guessing you started out looking at troll threads then...

If what you are saying is true every single thread I went on here was troll theard

Message 13 of 131 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Really cause right when I went on here I saw terrible comments every where people putting gifs of facepalms to peoples questions and that doesn't sound like a awesome first experience.

If what you are saying is true every single thread I went on here was troll theard

Wait a minute... this isn't... could it be? Nahhhhhh..... :smileywink:

Message 14 of 131 (146 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31773 posts

Jul 26, 2013

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Can you give us some examples?

BRIT-KO

Message 15 of 131 (140 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33045 posts

Jul 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Can you give us some examples?

BRIT-KO

this thread for starters.

:smileytongue:

Message 16 of 131 (125 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13631 posts

Jul 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

DemonicAgentX wrote:

Wait a minute... this isn't... could it be? Nahhhhhh..... :smileywink:

Uh-oh...the Goat senses are tingling, aren't they?

Tin can around?

Message 17 of 131 (126 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5463 posts

Jul 26, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

A lot of questions can be solved by using the search function. But other than that this forum is one of the friendliest I've been on.

There is that too.

Although as long as we don't have a dozen "girl gamer" threads on the front page again an occasional misuse is OK. Still need to remind newbies that there is, in fact, a search function from time to time.

Yeah, I even went to far as to create a meme for it:

Next time

Grindhead_Jim

Message 18 of 131 (117 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Really see how people are she is calling this thread a troll thread. This my point why do gamers on here make gamers experiences terrible.

Message 19 of 131 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

A lot of questions can be solved by using the search function. But other than that this forum is one of the friendliest I've been on.

There is that too.

Although as long as we don't have a dozen "girl gamer" threads on the front page again an occasional misuse is OK. Still need to remind newbies that there is, in fact, a search function from time to time.

Yeah, I even went to far as to create a meme for it:

Next time

Are you kiding me you are the type of person that makes theses threads seem troll threads. Also stop saying use the search function if wanted to use it I would have.

Message 20 of 131 (103 Views)
0 Likes