Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 11 2003
By: Rafedx Ghost of Sparta 15169 posts

Why is it that.....

19 replies 13 views Edited Oct 11, 2003

I want to know A GOOD REASON why some of you MUST go through the boards, find a really old topic and then reply to it. What possess you to spam that badly? Ive seen someone reply to an 10 month old post and actually give the right answer....even theough the same answer was given 10 months ago.

Im serious why are people doing this....can we get like something that LOCKS threads that are over a month old or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3280 posts

Re: Why is it that.....

Oct 11, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

I want to know A GOOD REASON why some of you MUST go through the boards, find a really old topic and then reply to it. What possess you to spam that badly? Ive seen someone reply to an 10 month old post and actually give the right answer....even theough the same answer was given 10 months ago.

Im serious why are people doing this....can we get like something that LOCKS threads that are over a month old or something?

Either they like to be a nuisance, or just don't know about thread-bumping. Time to get out that llama-brander :robottongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1252 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

That is a good idea!!!
^
^
^
CHICANO PRIDE
"Trust in God 'cause yous about to catch a bullet scar"
No more pissing in a cup for me!!!!! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11185 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

Im serious why are people doing this....can we get like something that LOCKS threads that are over a month old or something?,

Uhhhh, sure?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

The mods, or whoever runs that specific part of the boards, should archive threads that are a month or so old.  They do that in the GAP community boards so I know its not impossible.  Whoever wants to look at them can but they cant reply to them.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

people are morons and maybe if someone needs a question answered the topic stays unlocked and when he/she question has been answered he/she has an option to lock it. and for topics such as what is your favorite pizza or something they get locked after 3 weeks.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4719 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Lt.ThunderBird wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

Im serious why are people doing this....can we get like something that LOCKS threads that are over a month old or something?,

,null,

Uhhhh, sure?
If you have nothing valuable to add, please don't reply.
Zamboni
zamboni@lithium.com
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)
The views expressed in this message are in no way the
official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11185 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Zamboni wrote:

Oh, sorry, my honest answer:

I have to agree with Rafe, though, a lot of people HAVE been spamming here. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I am one of them...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12847 posts

Oct 12, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

we already said that they sould make it lock after 1 month
MACH-99. The one. The only. The guy that has too many girls.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12847 posts

Oct 12, 2003

,Zamboni wrote:

,Lt.ThunderBird wrote:

,Rafe wrote:

,null,

Uhhhh, sure?

thats another thing we have been talking about people posting stuff like that
MACH-99. The one. The only. The guy that has too many girls.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (13 Views)
0 Likes