Reply
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
27525 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

by that logic, Hitman, you are admitting Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga are better than Led Zeppelin, or Metallica or...any other band that redefined their genre.


hey now come on saying things like that should be banned everywhere

i really do not understand your logic here. where did jb and lady gaga come from? i never said ANYTHING like that nor did i or anyone else here mentioned them.

are you comparing jb and lady gaga to jlo or what cause you make no sense...

 

or are you simply just trolling?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
13676 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

 

you said that record sales = talent....THEREFORE applying that logic to other artists...you are admitting the Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga are ful of talent because of their bloated record sales.

 

 

also, I could literally make this song in garage band in my spare time.

 


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
27525 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

You're verging on too stupid to talk to..

 

you said that record sales = talent....THEREFORE applying that logic to other artists...you are admitting the Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga are ful of talent because of their bloated record sales.

 

 

also, I could literally make this song in garage band in my spare time.

 

 


i see your point

jb and lady gaga ARE talented.

but you tried to turn it around and make it seem like the number of record sales = number of talent.

so im assuming jb and lady gaga sold more than metallica so you think they have more talent?

by the way im not offended but is there really a need for name calling? or are you used to people calling you stupid so you call other people stupid?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
27923 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

 

also, I could literally make this song in garage band in my spare time.

 


Then why are you here when you have easy money at your fingertips? 

 

This isn't an efficient use of time and talent..........

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
13676 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

 


I see your point

jb and lady gaga ARE talented.

but you tried to turn it around and make it seem like the number of record sales = number of talent.

so im assuming jb and lady gaga sold more than metallica so you think they have more talent?

by the way im not offended but is there really a need for name calling? or are you used to people calling you stupid so you call other people stupid?


No, they are not. I was making a point that a band that playes intensely intricate music is better than those 2 and yet their current record sales do not reflect that because they were not at their peak in the age of everything being available to download.

 

And in response to Eagles, I don't make that kind of music because a)I have integrity b) I don't like it c) the music I would enjoy performing takes a very  long time to get good at, which, in contrast to the competitiveness of the music industry, it is in fact more realistic to do what I am doing, which is go to school to get an education, which is something these artists obviously haven't done if their lyrics are any example of what rattles in their skull.


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
27525 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

 


I see your point

jb and lady gaga ARE talented.

but you tried to turn it around and make it seem like the number of record sales = number of talent.

so im assuming jb and lady gaga sold more than metallica so you think they have more talent?

by the way im not offended but is there really a need for name calling? or are you used to people calling you stupid so you call other people stupid?


No, they are not. I was making a point that a band that playes intensely intricate music is better than those 2 and yet their current record sales do not reflect that because they were not at their peak in the age of everything being available to download.

 

And in response to Eagles, I don't make that kind of music because a)I have integrity b) I don't like it c) the music I would enjoy performing takes a very  long time to get good at, which, in contrast to the competitiveness of the music industry, it is in fact more realistic to do what I am doing, which is go to school to get an education, which is something these artists obviously haven't done if their lyrics are any example of what rattles in their skull.


thats what i meant

 

why would any of them need education they are rich.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
27923 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

 


I see your point

jb and lady gaga ARE talented.

but you tried to turn it around and make it seem like the number of record sales = number of talent.

so im assuming jb and lady gaga sold more than metallica so you think they have more talent?

by the way im not offended but is there really a need for name calling? or are you used to people calling you stupid so you call other people stupid?


No, they are not. I was making a point that a band that playes intensely intricate music is better than those 2 and yet their current record sales do not reflect that because they were not at their peak in the age of everything being available to download.

 

And in response to Eagles, I don't make that kind of music because a)I have integrity b) I don't like it c) the music I would enjoy performing takes a very  long time to get good at, which, in contrast to the competitiveness of the music industry, it is in fact more realistic to do what I am doing, which is go to school to get an education, which is something these artists obviously haven't done if their lyrics are any example of what rattles in their skull.


I'd do it then pay off my student loans and disappear from the music world, never to be seen again :smileyvery-happy: 

 

Oh those student loans are really gonna hurt :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
13676 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

Dont have any :smileyhappy:


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
27923 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
13676 posts
 

Re: Why is J-Lo still on The Voice?

May 22, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Dont have any :smileyhappy:


I wish I could be that lucky 


ya, Thats not to say i wont in the future, but at the moment I dont.


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes