Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
25912 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

and you had to use in the name of god for what reason? that just shows you just cause something makes you mad doesnt mean its wrong haha.


What?


ill put it in nicer terms

people really need to stop thinking they are the forum rulers and quit making such stupid threads. this whole thread is unnesesary and garbage. why is the sky blue? why does gravity go down instead of up? why do humans need air to survive?


But all those questions have answers.


yeah but if people started making threads with those kinda questions than the iq level of ps forumers has fallen drastically.

seems low as it is anyway

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 52 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/05/2008
Offline
13082 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of god...

Jul 13, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
This thread is going downhill. Fast.

Was going nowhere to begin with...

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 52 (101 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
10355 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

and you had to use in the name of god for what reason? that just shows you just cause something makes you mad doesnt mean its wrong haha.


What?


ill put it in nicer terms

people really need to stop thinking they are the forum rulers and quit making such stupid threads. this whole thread is unnesesary and garbage. why is the sky blue? why does gravity go down instead of up? why do humans need air to survive?


But all those questions have answers.


yeah but if people started making threads with those kinda questions than the iq level of ps forumers has fallen drastically.

seems low as it is anyway


You realize that if you weren't here Hitman, there would be a HUGE rise in the average iQ of the forumers here, right?

04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 52 (101 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
25912 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

and you had to use in the name of god for what reason? that just shows you just cause something makes you mad doesnt mean its wrong haha.


What?


ill put it in nicer terms

people really need to stop thinking they are the forum rulers and quit making such stupid threads. this whole thread is unnesesary and garbage. why is the sky blue? why does gravity go down instead of up? why do humans need air to survive?


But all those questions have answers.


yeah but if people started making threads with those kinda questions than the iq level of ps forumers has fallen drastically.

seems low as it is anyway


You realize that if you weren't here Hitman, there would be a HUGE rise in the average iQ of the forumers here, right?


for real? well it cant get too high you know

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 52 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1418 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

Whoa bub cool it down please. That could be an offensive thing to say Hitman. What if someone saw that comment ''The IQ level has fallen drasticly but it seems as low as it is anyway'' what if a autistic/disabled person read that comment and got sad. It still is a very bad thing to say Hitman.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 52 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4808 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of god...

Jul 13, 2013
Oh boy....
 photo nikemurphdawg_zps66fe1e36.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 52 (85 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Online
2876 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

and you had to use in the name of god for what reason? that just shows you just cause something makes you mad doesnt mean its wrong haha.


What?


ill put it in nicer terms

people really need to stop thinking they are the forum rulers and quit making such stupid threads. this whole thread is unnesesary and garbage. why is the sky blue? why does gravity go down instead of up? why do humans need air to survive?


But all those questions have answers.


yeah but if people started making threads with those kinda questions than the iq level of ps forumers has fallen drastically.

seems low as it is anyway


You realize that if you weren't here Hitman, there would be a HUGE rise in the average iQ of the forumers here, right?


for real? well it cant get too high you know


but wouldnt that be good? the forums would be more intelligent. but then again its the internet so......

 photo tumblr_mxzx5gNZpc1sqkvaho1_500_zps80188193.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 52 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
25912 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

B00M-get-0wned12 wrote:

Whoa bub cool it down please. That could be an offensive thing to say Hitman. What if someone saw that comment ''The IQ level has fallen drasticly but it seems as low as it is anyway'' what if a autistic/disabled person read that comment and got sad. It still is a very bad thing to say Hitman.


well what are you gona do its not like i am gona lie and say this place has a high iq level that would be wrong because its lying

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 52 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
25912 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

and you had to use in the name of god for what reason? that just shows you just cause something makes you mad doesnt mean its wrong haha.


What?


ill put it in nicer terms

people really need to stop thinking they are the forum rulers and quit making such stupid threads. this whole thread is unnesesary and garbage. why is the sky blue? why does gravity go down instead of up? why do humans need air to survive?


But all those questions have answers.


yeah but if people started making threads with those kinda questions than the iq level of ps forumers has fallen drastically.

seems low as it is anyway


You realize that if you weren't here Hitman, there would be a HUGE rise in the average iQ of the forumers here, right?


for real? well it cant get too high you know


but wouldnt that be good? the forums would be more intelligent. but then again its the internet so......


that would probably be good yes but the government doesnt want that so it wont happen anyway

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 52 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1418 posts
 

Re: Why in the name of the nine divines...

Jul 13, 2013

You don't even have to say that they have a high IQ level. Just don't even say it because then it can anger alot of people. And before you say everyone has low IQ correct your grammar so you don't look like a hypocrite.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 52 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes