Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9120 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

johngie wrote:
I have a feeling Sweet is "picked on" (not what I would call it, personally), because he/she/it is as smart as an autistic potato.
Hey how you doing Johngie these days you have been quite. Any advice on my supermarket job..I see you added a new pic to the thread post a pic of yourself..Nice pic..Hope your well

Now we've entered the inevitable final stage of a "Sweet" thread.

 

A 180 degree turn in kindness and subject matter when, for the umpteenth time, the forum doesn't fall for her crap.

 

Ah... tis sweet indeed.


Kool seth. but it was fun..who cares..time for gta soon..hugs bye..see ya soon
Message 51 of 97 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013
I wonder if Sweet will make an apology thread and claim that he/she is bi-polar.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 52 of 97 (170 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

johngie wrote:
I have a feeling Sweet is "picked on" (not what I would call it, personally), because he/she/it is as smart as an autistic potato.
Hey how you doing Johngie these days you have been quite. Any advice on my supermarket job..I see you added a new pic to the thread post a pic of yourself..Nice pic..Hope your well

Now we've entered the inevitable final stage of a "Sweet" thread.

 

A 180 degree turn in kindness and subject matter when, for the umpteenth time, the forum doesn't fall for her crap.

 

Ah... tis sweet indeed.


Kool seth. but it was fun..who cares..time for gta soon..hugs bye..see ya soon

GTA is always the thing you claim to do when these threads happen... It's literally the same pattern every time.

 

If you want real advice... Skip the "post annoyingly" stage, and just keep playing.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 53 of 97 (164 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5453 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

You work in a supermarket? Didn't you tell Chad that you worked for the governement?

 

 

#ThatsNotMyBedroom

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 54 of 97 (156 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9120 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013
1371850771-mugatu.gif
Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

johngie wrote:
I have a feeling Sweet is "picked on" (not what I would call it, personally), because he/she/it is as smart as an autistic potato.
Hey how you doing Johngie these days you have been quite. Any advice on my supermarket job..I see you added a new pic to the thread post a pic of yourself..Nice pic..Hope your well

Now we've entered the inevitable final stage of a "Sweet" thread.

 

A 180 degree turn in kindness and subject matter when, for the umpteenth time, the forum doesn't fall for her crap.

 

Ah... tis sweet indeed.


Kool seth. but it was fun..who cares..time for gta soon..hugs bye..see ya soon

GTA is always the thing you claim to do when these threads happen... It's literally the same pattern every time.

 

If you want real advice... Skip the "post annoyingly" stage, and just keep playing.


Message 55 of 97 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/29/2010
Online
4923 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Edit: Nevermind. I don't wanna risk getting banned.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 56 of 97 (153 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36997 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

johngie wrote:
I have a feeling Sweet is "picked on" (not what I would call it, personally), because he/she/it is as smart as an autistic potato.
Hey how you doing Johngie these days you have been quite. Any advice on my supermarket job..I see you added a new pic to the thread post a pic of yourself..Nice pic..Hope your well

Now we've entered the inevitable final stage of a "Sweet" thread.

 

A 180 degree turn in kindness and subject matter when, for the umpteenth time, the forum doesn't fall for her crap.

 

Ah... tis sweet indeed.


Kool seth. but it was fun..who cares..time for gta soon..hugs bye..see ya soon

GTA is always the thing you claim to do when these threads happen... It's literally the same pattern every time.

 

If you want real advice... Skip the "post annoyingly" stage, and just keep playing.


are you sure you payed attention in english class in college thats 4/5 in like 10 minutes


Message 57 of 97 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2013
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013
Imma get in on this..
I've met sweet once.
Here in a virtual service..
Ofcourse I could really care less about people especially stupid lol' girls..
Still I decided to say hi because as everyone is aware .. She's quite the character. Not great or anything but a character nonetheless.
So I says to her I says... "Hi sweet"
And OMG! This supposed sweet girl went into a rage fit after I greeted her.. Because I know her thrust theses forums and her fiascos here. Well things we're said quickly by her. ..
Things like who the eff are you..
I'm talking here with my beset eat friend and does it look like I wanna be bothered..? She says..
Then goes on and on about her and how bothered she got by a stranger whom decided to say hi....
Keep in mind I hate people and I didn't greet her to be kind or friendly.. But the way she went on and on and her suppose ID, well it really said a whole lot.. And after that I left with the conclusion that this person is quite the stupid lil' girl..
As expected from what I know here, she's a dumb ill' girl out for attention and like most dumb ill' girls think the world likes to revolve around them and that everything stupid ill' thing they do is cute and necessary.
So things we're said by her. Harsh things.. But really the point is she had a fit all because of a greeting.. And this so called sweet ended up showing quite a nasty attitude. She should have realized that that she's nobody special but all stupid ill' girls like to think of themselves as such. And well that's the conclusion and the outcome to our introduction.
Stupid ill' girls get pushed to the side and left ignored. Because the world doesn't like stupid ill' girls. And she's all that and beyond.
She needs a hard lesson. Hope reality teaches her. Judging by this thread and the comments looks like its hit her. And a yippie to that.
As said already. I'm not a. People person. But still I decided to say hi because from what she has shown.. Besides her rooftop picture she used to throw about here on her gif and the attitude she would show to a particular red poster here, she's all about her circle and like typical stupid ill' girls.. All about herself.. With little or no worth.. Just little blue eyed girl who thinks all they do is cute.
Heeheehee..
Message 58 of 97 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/07/2013
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

If only i wasn't burn our of making the Off Topic TMZ episodes this could have been great material.

 

Tried doing something like interviews but it if up to the members here to accept if they want to be interviewed or not.

Message 59 of 97 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

OT_TMZ wrote:

If only i wasn't burn our of making the Off Topic TMZ episodes this could have been great material.

 

Tried doing something like interviews but it if up to the members here to accept if they want to be interviewed or not.


Hi sweet.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 60 of 97 (157 Views)
0 Likes