Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9119 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013
14-funny-avengers-gifs_1.gif
JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:
Suck less
Troll less
Post less
Message 31 of 97 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

Instead of bashing you this thread, let me tell you what to do.

 

First of all, you need to tell this to your boss, not us.

 

Second, act mad cool and get some swag.

 

Hopefully, this will work.


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 32 of 97 (139 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/06/2011
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

individual.jpg

Complete global saturation.
Message 33 of 97 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

spiderman say what?!

Oct 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Stop making threads with the intention of starting an argument.


Omg how dare you say that. I am trying to get help on my job your have nerve miss..Go get a meatball hero and keep your mouth full of that instead of bother me..

If I were to tell you I was surprised you made this thread given your past history and recent events I would be lying.


can you please stay on topic Miss. God bless you..


untitled.png

Message 34 of 97 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9119 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

You work on a supermarket? no joke but i though you were on elementary school if they bother you in the job report it to the manager so he can resolve the problem


I never finished the 5th grade..Now I have to work at low paying jobs. And these guys make fun of me here..Meanies
Message 35 of 97 (122 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 03/17/2007
Offline
30942 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

You work on a supermarket? no joke but i though you were on elementary school if they bother you in the job report it to the manager so he can resolve the problem


I never finished the 5th grade..Now I have to work at low paying jobs. And these guys make fun of me here..Meanies

Never too late to go back

Message 36 of 97 (120 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
2567 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013
I have a feeling they pick on sweet because of her attiude.
Message 37 of 97 (110 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013
I have a feeling Sweet is "picked on" (not what I would call it, personally), because he/she/it is as smart as an autistic potato.
Message 38 of 97 (105 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9119 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013
1367386764_110660_o.gif
nour321 wrote:
I have a feeling they pick on sweet because of her attiude.
Message 39 of 97 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 21, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

You work on a supermarket? no joke but i though you were on elementary school if they bother you in the job report it to the manager so he can resolve the problem


I never finished the 5th grade..Now I have to work at low paying jobs. And these guys make fun of me here..Meanies

That moment when the world starts to make a little more sense.

adfdf.jpg

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 40 of 97 (144 Views)
0 Likes