Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

What did I say people? After an altercation expect a thread with some thinly veiled attempt at attacking the other party. In this case she chose a poor work of fiction to display her apparent harassment and victimization. I've been trying to ignore her as of late; I mean at least bronxsushi's gifs are relevant to what he's saying. But this stuff is just too predictable, too something. I implore everyone to simply ignore sweet if every bit of interaction with her has to come to this. It's a much better alternative and we won't see these threads every time someone disagrees with her or comments on her conduct. Stop giving her this attention. Good day, I'm done here, friends.

 

jimmies

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 11 of 97 (170 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

What did I say people? After an altercation expect a thread with some thinly veiled attempt at attacking the other party. In this case she chose a poor work of fiction to display her apparent harassment and victimization. I've been trying to ignore her as of late; I mean at least bronxsushi's gifs are relevant to what he's saying. But this stuff is just too predictable, too something. I implore everyone to simply ignore sweet if every bit of interaction with her has to come to this. It's a much better alternative and we won't see these threads every time someone disagrees with her or comments on her conduct. Stop giving her this attention. Good day, I'm done here, friends.

 

jimmies

Most beautiful thing i've ever seen.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 12 of 97 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

userusb wrote:

Stop making threads with the intention of starting an argument.


Omg how dare you say that. I am trying to get help on my job your have nerve miss..Go get a meatball hero and keep your mouth full of that instead of bother me..

If I were to tell you I was surprised you made this thread given your past history and recent events I would be lying.

Message 13 of 97 (141 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
5089 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

What did I say people? After an altercation expect a thread with some thinly veiled attempt at attacking the other party. In this case she chose a poor work of fiction to display her apparent harassment and victimization. I've been trying to ignore her as of late; I mean at least bronxsushi's gifs are relevant to what he's saying. But this stuff is just too predictable, too something. I implore everyone to simply ignore sweet if every bit of interaction with her has to come to this. It's a much better alternative and we won't see these threads every time someone disagrees with her or comments on her conduct. Stop giving her this attention. Good day, I'm done here, friends.

 

jimmies

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp63/eringobragh915_2008/jimmies.jpg

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 14 of 97 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

Ignoring all the previous comments above I would simply ignore them. However, if they are really becoming a bother, tell your manager about it so he/she can help you out. If that doesn't work, confront them about it, because if you remain quiet to long they will think tis ok to keep messing with you.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 15 of 97 (148 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Ignoring all the previous comments above I would simply ignore them. However, if they are really becoming a bother, tell your manager about it so he/she can help you out. If that doesn't work, confront them about it, because if you remain quiet to long they will think tis ok to keep messing with you.


You can't afford to ignore the above comments... they are thick with truth and knowledge.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 16 of 97 (142 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3408 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Ignoring all the previous comments above I would simply ignore them. However, if they are really becoming a bother, tell your manager about it so he/she can help you out. If that doesn't work, confront them about it, because if you remain quiet to long they will think tis ok to keep messing with you.


You can't afford to ignore the above comments... they are thick with truth and knowledge.


Then I shall gaze at the above comments until they are burned into my corpus callosum o_o.

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 17 of 97 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2699 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I work in this supermarket and I get picked on all day. No matter what I do they gang up on me. They say I talk funny and don't work well with others. I just might not go back to work anymore. What should I do. I hate bullys but I need my job. When I get them alone they are weak and scared..But strong in wolf packs..Any good advice for me.?

Follow one of them into the restroom. Push him into the wall. Ask a rhetorical question: "Is there a problem?" Then proceed into a....

 

SUPERMARKET RESTROOM FIGHT!!!

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 18 of 97 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6935 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013

cb3.jpg

Message 19 of 97 (122 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Why do they pick on me at work ?

Oct 20, 2013
OP, did you purposely create this thread to cause drama?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 20 of 97 (122 Views)