VP of Gaming
36946 posts

Re: Why do people troll?

Jun 6, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

I watched the video it's not pertinent to my question. I know what a troll is. Like I said others misuse the term. I want the OPs definition. Maybe the OP hasn't watched the video. I can't believe you've never seen someone called a troll just because they didn't agree with the name caller.

this is rediculous are you serious

what do you think the op thinks a troll is? walking around dressed up like a clown getting candy from houses on halloween? seriously what do you think he thinks it is?? i wana see this..

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

there you go its a pretty big article now get busy reading about trolls

Yes this is ridiculous. You're answering for someone else. I know what a troll is. You established you can do an internet search for what a troll is. I'm not interested in that. I want the OPs definition. I've seen the term misused and I'm sure you have too. Can you just let the OP answer? Thanks.

you didnt even answer the question i gave you.

clearly he knows what a troll is since he asked why do people troll. thats a dead giveaway right there

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/nZcRU0Op5P4/hqdefault.jpg

Message 21 of 49 (136 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

clearly he knows what a troll is since he asked why do people troll. thats a dead giveaway right there

Again answering for someone else. I'm done with you. Just asking the question isn't a "dead give away" they know the meaning. That may in fact be why they are asking. They may have a misconception about what a troll is. Thankfully you're here to demonstrate. Take care. Smiley Happy

As far as answering your question reread my posts. I've given examples of people mislabeling someone as a troll.

Message 22 of 49 (128 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36946 posts

Jun 6, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Again answering for someone else. I'm done with you. Just asking the question isn't a "dead give away" they know the meaning. That may in fact be why they are asking. They may have a misconception about what a troll is. Thankfully you're here to demonstrate. Take care. Smiley Happy

the op never did ask what is a troll did he? he asked why do people troll so automatically you should know he knows what is a troll. being ignorant isnt gona give you an answer btw. you know you know it. hiding and running away from something you cannot handle jut shows how stubborn people can be. go on now go read about trolls and learn about them while people on here will be busy knowing what a troll is

Message 23 of 49 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17397 posts

Jun 6, 2013

trollin is 4 n00bs

trollol

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 24 of 49 (121 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jun 6, 2013

people troll because they want to make themselves feel good

PSN: ImTooClutch4U. Twitter: @CoDmanJ
Message 25 of 49 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Sum ppl r just acting normal but others refuse to listen so they lie and say its trolling.
.................!!!
Message 26 of 49 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Because no one loves them so they don't have anything else to do. Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 49 (79 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jun 6, 2013

People troll, because it makes them feel superior because they're not satisfied with themselves in real life.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 28 of 49 (78 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Jun 6, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

People troll, because it makes them feel superior because they're not satisfied with themselves in real life.

Pretty much this.

Message 29 of 49 (75 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36946 posts

Jun 6, 2013

no actually not... some people are ignorant and deserve to be trolled

trollololololol

Message 30 of 49 (66 Views)
0 Likes