Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006
My POINT EXACTLY...  a few remarks so far have been bashing MS and nothing really to factually back there statements up...
 
WHAT BUSINESS DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE MONEY!
 
tHAT
Message 10 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006
My POINT EXACTLY...  a few remarks so far have been bashing MS and nothing really to factually back there statements up...
 
WHAT BUSINESS DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE MONEY!
 
tHAT IS
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006
Their computers are notoriously bug-prone.  Everyone else is too, but all people have is Microsoft.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006


nameismmm wrote:
people want the world but are to lazy to get up and get it like there computer.. they are too lazy to go and program and make one themselves so they wanna bash the makers.... 


And some have made Linux...........
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006


1up_Dude wrote:
Their computers are notoriously bug-prone.  Everyone else is too, but all people have is Microsoft.



Microsoft does not make computers........
Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:


1up_Dude wrote:
Their computers are notoriously bug-prone.  Everyone else is too, but all people have is Microsoft.



Microsoft does not make computers........


I know.  Software is half of the equation though.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Why do people think Microsoft is evil? (NOT Xbox related)

Dec 13, 2006


1up_Dude wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:


1up_Dude wrote:
Their computers are notoriously bug-prone.  Everyone else is too, but all people have is Microsoft.



Microsoft does not make computers........


I know.  Software is half of the equation though.


Okay...   What are some of the bugs that are just too much to handle? 
Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes