Treasure Hunter
4998 posts

Re: Why do people have to do this crap?

Mar 17, 2007

Antman1016 wrote:

superman2169 wrote:
i really don't let stuff like that get to me..............

Stuff like that REALLY REALLY GETS TO ME!!

Then what happens later in life when you get turned down at a job?
Message 11 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6456 posts

Mar 17, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
dont sweat the petty stuff!

Yes, it gets much much worse as you go up in grades in High School.  Especially if you're one of the active people(sports, clubs, etc) -_-"
Message Edited by N3XUS on 08-25-2007 01:52 AM

~~NOT A GIRL!!~~

Message 12 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Mar 17, 2007

Antman1016 wrote:
Wow......so an old friend of mine just IM'ed me and goes I heard youre gonna build a PC. So I said yah.....and? So she goes LOL. And then she starts blabbing on about how a VERY VERY good friend of mine was talking behind my back.....like im a computer nerd and stuff. MEANWHILE the god damn kid has a bet time of 8:30 at 13 years old!!! He still wears gap....and lets his mom pick out his clothes....yet im the nerd cause' im into computers and am gonna build a PC? I hate people.....does anyone else feel the same damn way!

Why worry about it? Someone calls me a nerd I would say, sure I'm a nerd according to you. According to me, you are a **bleep**.

Being called a nerd doesn't scratch me, I don't mind. Rather be called a geek though.
Photobucket
Message 13 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Mar 17, 2007

Antman1016 wrote:
Wow......so an old friend of mine just IM'ed me and goes I heard youre gonna build a PC. So I said yah.....and? So she goes LOL. And then she starts blabbing on about how a VERY VERY good friend of mine was talking behind my back.....like im a computer nerd and stuff. MEANWHILE the god damn kid has a bet time of 8:30 at 13 years old!!! He still wears gap....and lets his mom pick out his clothes....yet im the nerd cause' im into computers and am gonna build a PC? I hate people.....does anyone else feel the same damn way!

Just do what i do, People assume im a nerd cause I wear glasses. People that know me know im not but if people start stuff i just push them into a locker and threaten to beat their ass.
Message 14 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6065 posts

Mar 17, 2007
If I were to build a computer, not that many people would call me a nerd.  1. It saves money.  2. Computers are becoming part of life now, so its better to learn more about them as they grow in our generation.
Message 15 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes