Re: Why did you accomplish today?

Oct 14, 2012

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

hey shadow you have iphone 5???

Why would anyone buy that crap phone?

crap??? you sir are mistaken it has the most apps most free games most wifi hotspots..........but yes i don't think anyone who has low income means would buy that

It's like the rest of Apple's products it's good but there are better options for lower prices. Just to correct you Google Play has more apps, more free apps. There are better phones at lower prices than the iPhone. Apple's is late to LTE, and falls behind in other features too. Honesty, people just buy products from the name and don't even check the competition. 

People think that the iPhones panorama imaging is a cool new feature. It's only new to Apple my phone has had it for a year. The lightning port not fast "lightning" at all. It performs at about the same speed as a USB 2.0, guess what USB 3.0 is out. iPhone=Crap

ok and which phones have Google Play?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 31 of 68 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Re: What I accomplished today.

Oct 14, 2012

mario507 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

i got some objective based trophies for Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Smiley Tongue

I was going to download that, but the download time would have taken up to 1000+ minutes Smiley Indifferent

yes 14gb is really huge plus an additional 1.5 to 2 hrs for install was hell but its worth it it's awesome Smiley Tongue

If you have Playstation Plus, you can set the the Automatic Update feature. All I had to do was start the download then go to bed. I woke up the next morning to find Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One downloaded AND installed. No extra waiting, so awesome.

but did you leave it on the whole night?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 68 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Oct 14, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

crap??? you sir are mistaken it has the most apps most free games most wifi hotspots..........but yes i don't think anyone who has low income means would buy that

It's like the rest of Apple's products it's good but there are better options for lower prices. Just to correct you Google Play has more apps, more free apps. There are better phones at lower prices than the iPhone. Apple's is late to LTE, and falls behind in other features too. Honesty, people just buy products from the name and don't even check the competition. 

People think that the iPhones panorama imaging is a cool new feature. It's only new to Apple my phone has had it for a year. The lightning port not fast "lightning" at all. It performs at about the same speed as a USB 2.0, guess what USB 3.0 is out. iPhone=Crap

Android Phones...there are tons of them. Android is the biggest smartphone platform..

Message 33 of 68 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Oct 14, 2012

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

far-zan wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Android Phones...there are tons of them. Android is the biggest smartphone platform..

Android is so played out.....exactly the point i was making

Sleep Matt signature
Message 34 of 68 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2206 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I started operation kdr yesterday. I changed my play style and sensivity to rise my kdr. To raise my kdr by 1 point I need to get a 200 kill streak. I decided to try to get a kdr of 6 in each of my games. To my surprise using a new sensivity and different play style I averaged a kdr of 9 in 35 games getting scores like 19-1 17-1 10-0 10-2 18-2 and so on. During the 2 days I played I was able to rise my kdr by 2 points(2points=400killstreak). Using the formula K=9(25)(x) I'm able to figure out how long it would take me to get my desired kdr. It would take me 13 days to get my desired kdr.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 68 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Oct 14, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
I started operation kdr yesterday. I changed my play style and sensivity to rise my kdr. To raise my kdr by 1 point I need to get a 200 kill streak. I decided to try to get a kdr of 6 in each of my games. To my surprise using a new sensivity and different play style I averaged a kdr of 9 in 35 games getting scores like 19-1 17-1 10-0 10-2 18-2 and so on. During the 2 days I played I was able to rise my kdr by 2 points(2points=400killstreak). Using the formula K=9(25)(x) I'm able to figure out how long it would take me to get my desired kdr. It would take me 13 days to get my desired kdr.

No big deal Venom you're already a tryhard, it can't be that difficult. Of course you won't ever be as good as me Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 68 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Oct 14, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-Off-Topic-Forums/bd-p/2484

Yeah... this.

C'mon guys... this has absolutely nothing to do with U3 MP.

Message 37 of 68 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2206 posts

Oct 14, 2012

far-zan wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

No big deal Venom you're already a tryhard, it can't be that difficult. Of course you won't ever be as good as me Smiley Wink

-____________-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 68 (100 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7341 posts

Oct 14, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

far-zan wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

-____________-

ha Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 39 of 68 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Got to level 44 on 5th legacy. It's a slow process, but I'll get there eventually. 

Message 40 of 68 (86 Views)
0 Likes