0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: Why bring a child into this world?

Nov 26, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Because sex is still fun

/thread

The Japansese must disagree. Maybe they do, actually. Have you seen the weird fetish stuff those people pick over actual relationships?

Message 42 of 66 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6893 posts

Nov 26, 2013

HeyThatChris wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Because sex is still fun

/thread

The Japansese must disagree. Maybe they do, actually. Have you seen the weird fetish stuff those people pick over actual relationships?

Have you seen the Japanese Love Industry on Vice? It explains almost everything and it's on Youtube.

Message 43 of 66 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Nov 26, 2013

HeyThatChris wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Children are often what you put into them.  If you treat them like garbage they will become garbage.  But if you show them love, teach them the wonders of the world, and impart your wisdom, they can become a marvelous blessing to you.

I think you put too strong emphasis on parenting. Parenting does matter but not to that high extent.

Parenting has more to do with it than biology. Parents teach their children right from wrong and punish them accordingly. They share wisdom and life skills. They essentially teach you everything. They show you how to avoid the people who are sinking ships and tell you never to get on them. These are all the foundation for your life.

If you parent your children well, then you will have good children. Unless your child is predisposed to be a butthole. Then he is just a butthole.

Agreed.  Parenting is of immense importance.

That's also why people like Stalin and Hitler wanted to control the amount of influence parents have.  They wanted that control for themselves.  They set up brainwashing schools and Hitler Youth movements, etc.

We have a lot of this in our own country, but it's been getting noticeably worse in the last 5 years.

Message 44 of 66 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Nov 26, 2013
"Children are like farts, you love your own but hate other people's" - My Uncle

Just though I would post that, I can see truth in it, but I just can't stand the sight of children. Ugly things, also the saying "I had a dream once, but then you was born" is a right turn off for someone like me.
Message 45 of 66 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Nov 26, 2013
Well, you need to do some good pre conception research before you even attempt to father/mother a child. You don't want to be an awful parent and cause your kids to be a nobody in society. Id want my kids to be successful, smart and good looking, and have cash, so they can have whatever they want in life.
Message 46 of 66 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Some people want that EBT. Lol

YB

Message 47 of 66 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Nov 26, 2013

o_O

yikes

KZMProductionsGT
Message 48 of 66 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Nov 26, 2013
I know this world is messed up, but this world has always been messed up. I hope to one day find a woman of my dreams, and have a couple kids with her. I would love to teach them about video games, movies, tv and music and all kinds of other cool things.

I am not worried about this world changing them, I think if anything, they may change the world themselves, our kids, and hopefully they don't make this world more worse than it already is.
Message 49 of 66 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2119 posts

Nov 27, 2013

If it were down to me, I'd have a child so I can raise it better than how I was raised.

Message 50 of 66 (46 Views)
0 Likes