Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
15867 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006
lmao, good luck falling asleep tonight
Message 11 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
3898 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006
What if she wasn't actually hiding anything from you. It could have all been a coincidence.
Photobucket
Message 12 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006
Tell us what it is when you get it!
Message 13 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2004
Offline
3360 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006


mugoldeneagle03 wrote:
So my Mom went out to do some last minute Christmas shopping and just walked in the door. Im always a pain, so of course I met her there and greeted her with the old "Ill take that for ya"....But then it hit me. She had a box covered with a blanket and had her back turned to me the entire time. BuT WHAT THE HELL WAS IT!

So I thought to myself "what did I even ask for?"

Well what I did ask for was an HDTV for my dorm room. The box was too small for that though...
OOH! And I asked for a Playstation 3...wait...I got that on launch day
But wait! A Car...................
So what could it be?

What I hope its not: Xbox 360
What I hope it is: A box full of cash and keys to a new car
What I think itll end up being: A computer

This is why I hate Christmas!



It's actually just a random dead guy, don't get over excited.
Message 14 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
19357 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006
maybe it a box of recipe books ?
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 15 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/21/2002
Offline
11513 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006


mugoldeneagle03 wrote:
So my Mom went out to do some last minute Christmas shopping and just walked in the door. Im always a pain, so of course I met her there and greeted her with the old "Ill take that for ya"....But then it hit me. She had a box covered with a blanket and had her back turned to me the entire time. BuT WHAT THE HELL WAS IT!

So I thought to myself "what did I even ask for?"

Well what I did ask for was an HDTV for my dorm room. The box was too small for that though...
OOH! And I asked for a Playstation 3...wait...I got that on launch day
But wait! A Car...................
So what could it be?

What I hope its not: Xbox 360
What I hope it is: A box full of cash and keys to a new car
What I think itll end up being: A computer

This is why I hate Christmas!


Haha, idk but it sounds good to me!
DDR:
Fascination MaXX, Healing~D~Vision Oni, Fascination ~eternal love mix~, Healing~D~Vision, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix Oni, Paranoia Survivor MAX Oni, Paranoia Respect, MAX 300 Super Max-Me-Mix, The Legend of MAX, Paranoia Survivor MAX, Maxx Unlimited, MAX 300, Paranoia Survivor, Xepher, CHAOS, Sakura, Bag
ITG:
Summer ~speedy mix~ 13, Delerium 12, Vertex 12, Energizer 12
Message 16 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2004
Offline
6222 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what if it turns out to be a box of books
 
LOL, would you be a LITTLE disappointed?


Id probably be quite upset
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2004
Offline
6222 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006


HDANNYH wrote:
What makes you think its for you


Conversation went so:

Do you need help?
No, its not for you anyways
Then let me help..
No thank you get away
Really though if its not for me then you shouldnt have a problem with me seeing it
Do you want it or no...move...

She kinda dropped the ball

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
7575 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006


mugoldeneagle03 wrote:


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
what if it turns out to be a box of books
 
LOL, would you be a LITTLE disappointed?


Id probably be quite upset


i woudl luagh my head off if i saw a thread * i got a Box Of Books* hahahaha never get yr hopes up and yes fun sleeping tonight. or u just try a search and destroy the box i mean search and pre open.....
Photobucket
Message 19 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/07/2006
Offline
4800 posts
 

Re: Whoa....My mom just walked in the door with a suspicious package...

Dec 24, 2006


mugoldeneagle03 wrote:


HDANNYH wrote:
What makes you think its for you


Conversation went so:

Do you need help?
No, its not for you anyways
Then let me help..
No thank you get away
Really though if its not for me then you shouldnt have a problem with me seeing it
Do you want it or no...move...

She kinda dropped the ball



LMAO. She just said it.  "Move" hahah. Somehting my mom would say
Message 20 of 66 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes