Apr 26 2013
By: RandolphTheWise First Son 3 posts

Who thinks Xbox 360 doesn't care about classic games?

15 replies 149 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

I use to be an xbox 360 guy who use to buy a lot of xbox games, then realized that xbox is hard to accept as head of the console market their systems are not long lasting like playstation, they are just as vulberable getting hacked as ps3. Ps3 has free online game play easy to use controllers, and sometimes if you prove you are loyal you get free money added to your wallet. Overall playstation is ahead of the game when it comes to new titles while Xbox focus's on call of duty or halo. (Like a space game isn't new all ready.)  Playstation always having something new xbox is just the same old. Plus Xbox has killed the classic game market by ruining games like Sonic CD, Banjo Kazooie, Bomberman, Castlevania, and plenty others. Xbox fans are just so gulible and even when you disagree that xbox is terrible, xbox fans still keep renewing their xbox live subscriptions. Xbox does not care about the history of games so, they try to boost the graphics to malke them look good who agrees?

Message 1 of 16 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Who thinks Xbox 360 doesn't care about classic games?

Apr 26, 2013

And I think it's almost kind of funny how, back before Playstation had it's reputation for PS3 exclusives cemented, I was going to buy an Xbox for Bioshock and Dead Rising. Glad I didn't. Nowadays, those dashboard ads are enough to turn me off. How do their consumers let them get away with that? 

Message 2 of 16 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 26, 2013
PS2 and PSX had the best console exclusives back then, too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 16 (136 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9695 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Xbox had it's fair share of games back when the first Xbox was released. That was a great console.

Message 4 of 16 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Meh... They didn't have anything back then that you couldn't get on the PS2(that I liked). Except for the first fable, which you could just get for the PC, and it was the extended version with better graphics.

Xbox exclusives never offered anything to the table for me. Nintendo did, and Sony did, but not Microsoft.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 16 (121 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9695 posts

Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Meh... They didn't have anything back then that you couldn't get on the PS2(that I liked). Except for the first fable, which you could just get for the PC, and it was the extended version with better graphics.

Xbox exclusives never offered anything to the table for me. Nintendo did, and Sony did, but not Microsoft.

Well, Xbox had the best version of Splinter cell :Chaos theory and In my opinion one of the best mp games, Return to Castle wolfenstein. 

Message 6 of 16 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Of course, personal opinion.

I do agree MS did better in Multiplayer, back when it was the PS2 and original Xbox. But, back then, multiplayer didn't really matter to me.

Again, just personal opinions.
I also wasn't a fan of Splinter Cell. I was more of a Syphon Filter guy myself. Syphon filter 1 being my fav.

Message 7 of 16 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Apr 27, 2013

MIcrosoft is still the new kid on the block so they don't have a long history of games or exclusives yet. One of the joys about having a PS3/Vita is the opportunity to go back and revisit all the classic RPGs from PSone. I sold all my games and PSN has helped me rebuild some of my lost collection. I spend more time playing PSone than anything else these days.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 8 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I know, but I would still pick a PSX game over a 360 game, anyday.

Message 9 of 16 (106 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
PS2 and PSX had the best console exclusives back then, too.

Because there was almost ZERO competition and it was so easy to program for.... unless you consider the N64.

I really wanted the Dreamcast to prosper tho.... it had SUCH great potential.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 16 (100 Views)
0 Likes