Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007
Mine starts tommorow also, at least they dont count for anything to us..
Message 11 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007


swattkidd wrote:
Mine starts tommorow also, at least they dont count for anything to us..


Pilot test?

think different
Message 12 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/19/2005
Offline
6427 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007
ugh i have those in like two weeks. thanks for reminding me.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Message 13 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007


sthpark7791 wrote:


swattkidd wrote:
Mine starts tommorow also, at least they dont count for anything to us..


Pilot test?


Yup..Smiley Indifferent wth..the star test thing..."standarized test"
Message 14 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007
I dont get yearly standardized tests..

I just get scantron sheets for every test
Photobucket
Message 15 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007


swattkidd wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:


swattkidd wrote:
Mine starts tommorow also, at least they dont count for anything to us..


Pilot test?


Yup..Smiley Indifferent wth..the star test thing..."standarized test"


I don't see why they would tell you that it doesnt count. I mean, doesnt that scar the results as students such as yourself won't be trying as hard as they would on a test that would count?



think different
Message 16 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
7698 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007
Nah, it's alright since you get to miss class and the test only takes like half the time so you can just sleep the rest.
Message 17 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2006
Offline
2245 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007


Codeblue1296 wrote:
I dont get yearly standardized tests..

I just get scantron sheets for every test


Lucky... in a way
Message 18 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
3998 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007
yes and oh god here comes that same old speach you get : "Do not X the box. Do not check the box. CIRCLE THE BOX!!!!!"
Message 19 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: Who remembers these?

Apr 10, 2007


Chris_109 wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:
I dont get yearly standardized tests..

I just get scantron sheets for every test


Lucky... in a way


the standardized tests in meh school are in grades 4, 8,10(PSAT), 11(SAT)
but next year in 11th grade my class is the guineapig for the Science PSSA's
Photobucket
Message 20 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes