Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Googashlak wrote:




It's hard to be nice...


ya it is.

some people here are real **bleep**s


Message Edited by Gnar_Kill on 01-22-2007 12:02 AM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 61 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/10/2007
Offline
4589 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Googashlak wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Arthur wrote:
who thinks that school is for neards lol


Are you trying to be funny?  Anyway, school is for everyone cuz we all need to learn new things each day....


no its like all you do is study


Actually, if you read my post at all, I said that it's not that important to me. Robot Indifferent  I hardly ever study for my classes.


dude, u gotta study.
your payin for that **bleep**.



DUDE, it's only the first week of class! Robot Indifferent  We didn't get anything to study for yet! Robot Mad


oh, ok...still going over the syllabus, right?


Correct!  Now, who else thinks I'm an idiot. Robot Mad Robot Sad


i respect you.

not sure about everyone else though....


Yeah, can't like everyone here.  However, there are some nice people on here.  You know who you are! Robot wink


yep it me Robot Very Happy


It's hard to be nice...


if you be nice to some1 they will take over you thats what they sayRobot wink
Message 62 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/23/2006
Offline
7692 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007
i liek to go to school. and i usually just have fun at school.

Arthur wrote:
and what do you usually do in school .................... i think its boring also i sleep in tha class



XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 63 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Googashlak wrote:




It's hard to be nice...


ya it is.

some people here are real **bleep**s


Message Edited by Gnar_Kill on 01-22-2007 12:02 AM

Robot surprised   You better watch it, dude.  The mods may be watching.....Robot Sad
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 64 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/10/2007
Offline
4589 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007
who are tha mods and what r they doin
Message 65 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
3322 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Googashlak wrote:




It's hard to be nice...


ya it is.

some people here are real **bleep**s


Message Edited by Gnar_Kill on 01-22-2007 12:02 AM

Robot surprised   You better watch it, dude.  The mods may be watching.....Robot Sad


thats why the (bleep) is there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 66 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2006
Offline
2959 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Arthur wrote:


Googashlak wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Arthur wrote:
who thinks that school is for neards lol


Are you trying to be funny?  Anyway, school is for everyone cuz we all need to learn new things each day....


no its like all you do is study


Actually, if you read my post at all, I said that it's not that important to me. Robot Indifferent  I hardly ever study for my classes.


dude, u gotta study.
your payin for that **bleep**.



DUDE, it's only the first week of class! Robot Indifferent  We didn't get anything to study for yet! Robot Mad


oh, ok...still going over the syllabus, right?


Correct!  Now, who else thinks I'm an idiot. Robot Mad Robot Sad


i respect you.

not sure about everyone else though....


Yeah, can't like everyone here.  However, there are some nice people on here.  You know who you are! Robot wink


yep it me Robot Very Happy


It's hard to be nice...


if you be nice to some1 they will take over you thats what they sayRobot wink


Take over you? No I mean it's hard to be nice when a lot of people act like they were born to **bleep** with the people who want to live in peace. Be it in person or over the internet, they are everywhere and they ruin other people's lives.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
If you never see me online playing games or posting in forums, then I'm dead. This signature will be my immortality.
Message 67 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Googashlak wrote:




It's hard to be nice...


ya it is.

some people here are real **bleep**s


Message Edited by Gnar_Kill on 01-22-2007 12:02 AM

Robot surprised   You better watch it, dude.  The mods may be watching.....Robot Sad


thats why the (bleep) is there.


Oh, I thought you put that there just to be safe.....Robot tongue  Well, I should study more for classes when I actually have schoolwork.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 68 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/10/2007
Offline
4589 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007


Googashlak wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Googashlak wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Gnar_Kill wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Arthur wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


Arthur wrote:
who thinks that school is for neards lol


Are you trying to be funny?  Anyway, school is for everyone cuz we all need to learn new things each day....


no its like all you do is study


Actually, if you read my post at all, I said that it's not that important to me. Robot Indifferent  I hardly ever study for my classes.


dude, u gotta study.
your payin for that **bleep**.



DUDE, it's only the first week of class! Robot Indifferent  We didn't get anything to study for yet! Robot Mad


oh, ok...still going over the syllabus, right?


Correct!  Now, who else thinks I'm an idiot. Robot Mad Robot Sad


i respect you.

not sure about everyone else though....


Yeah, can't like everyone here.  However, there are some nice people on here.  You know who you are! Robot wink


yep it me Robot Very Happy


It's hard to be nice...


if you be nice to some1 they will take over you thats what they sayRobot wink


Take over you? No I mean it's hard to be nice when a lot of people act like they were born to **bleep** with the people who want to live in peace. Be it in person or over the internet, they are everywhere and they ruin other people's lives.



yea i know like people who bug you all tha time in school like steal your stuff make fun of u
Message 69 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Who likes to go to school

Jan 22, 2007
I love College. It's awesome. I get 3.00's though. Smiley Tongue
Message 70 of 88 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes