Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006
It was the 1st of December!!!  Where's my money?!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 11 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/17/2006
Offline
2705 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006


Kizzerdrix wrote:
It was the 1st of December!!!  Where's my money?!



idk...


Message 12 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006
I don't celebrate that.

Codeblue1296 wrote:
give codeblue a dollar day



Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 13 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006


madhive wrote:
I don't celebrate that.

Codeblue1296 wrote:
give codeblue a dollar day





yeah you do..i got your dollar 2 days ago
Photobucket
Message 14 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006


AsianPlaya wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
It was the 1st of December!!!  Where's my money?!



idk...


So, was I right or not?  Is this some kind of trick question?

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 15 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/17/2006
Offline
2705 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006


Kizzerdrix wrote:


AsianPlaya wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
It was the 1st of December!!!  Where's my money?!



idk...


So, was I right or not?  Is this some kind of trick question?




No i was just wondering if anyone knew about aids awareness day


Message 16 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006
yeah it was world AIDS day how could you not know?

��� user.

Message 17 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006


AsianPlaya wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


AsianPlaya wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
It was the 1st of December!!!  Where's my money?!



idk...


So, was I right or not?  Is this some kind of trick question?




No i was just wondering if anyone knew about aids awareness day


Nope, didn't even know about it.

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 18 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006
I didnt.
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 19 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 05/17/2006
Offline
2705 posts
 

Re: Who knew what yesterday was?

Dec 2, 2006
Ok


Message 20 of 20 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes